fborecki's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woo

So literally after seeing your pictures Jay I went on the hunt and added yet another purchase and personal grail to my list...thanks to azurepred (fellow freak) I am purchasing the Punisher EX comiquette from him. :joy Can't wait...I'll continue to post update pictures as I get my new statues.

:woo

So literally after seeing your pictures Jay I went on the hunt and added yet another purchase and personal grail to my list...thanks to azurepred (fellow freak) I am purchasing the Punisher EX comiquette from him. :joy Can't wait...I'll continue to post update pictures as I get my new statues.

I just saw the news in the punisher thread, congrats bud! :hi5: :yess:

Whoa! You've been a busy little bee :lol

Awesome collection Fb! Can't wait to see how you choose to display them or how many rooms you add to your house :rotfl

:clap:clap:clap

Whoa! You've been a busy little bee :lol

Awesome collection Fb! Can't wait to see how you choose to display them or how many rooms you add to your house :rotfl

:clap:clap:clap

Ahahahah indeed I have been. You would have thought I would have better planned out my presentation attack but no:dunno I bought and continue to buy statues with out one bests in sight...lol soon I tell ya soon :lol

Hopefully I don't have to add on too many rooms, but I have just started collecting and some, including my wife and myself, would say I've went off the deep end...but it's SO nice out here. Thanks again for the kind words...oh and I bought some cheap data to USB cables from eBay for my camera, so better pictures soon to come.

Good to hear :)

I've been trying to set up Detolf displays as I go & converting an old entertainment center into a display cabinet since the IKEA one I want is over a grand :monkey1

[
Awesome collection man! Love that big ol's stompin' HULK!!!

Thanks nothingface. The Hulk Comiquette is a thing of beauty for sure.

awesome collection!

Thanks Iceman it's going to take time to really build up my collection but with each day that passes it seems I keep adding to my growing list. Hopefully it'll come together how I'm planning it to.

Nice collection!! I totally understand the sickness, I just started collecting about a yr ago and it is uncontrollable. But within that time I have gotten almost all my grails, only one more left. Cap PF EX!

Nice collection!! I totally understand the sickness, I just started collecting about a yr ago and it is uncontrollable. But within that time I have gotten almost all my grails, only one more left. Cap PF EX!

Well you def have it stronger than I...although I love the statues I gt thus far my personal grails are far from being collected thus far :). Cap pf is def one of them. Congrats on your collection and hope to see cap pf in it soon.

Amazing collection man! And you only started two months ago?:horror
Love all the Marvel statues !! :yess:
I live in Houston too. It's great to see more Houston peeps on here! :hi5:

Amazing collection man! And you only started two months ago?:horror
Love all the Marvel statues !! :yess:
I live in Houston too. It's great to see more Houston peeps on here! :hi5:

Thanks bro, same to you. Yea I've only been at it for two months so I went a little crazy...especially because I keep signing up for more along the way. Speaking of which I just preordered the T1 EX PF, so it'll be my first statue out of the comic/streetfighter world. :slap And the sickness deepin's. Awesome about living in Houston, from your name I figured UT...there was a chance you lived close by :wink1:. Thanks again for the nice comments and I hope to have updated pictures soon of both my new acquisitions but more so of my setup.

Wow, very impressive collection! It is so much fun looking at your growing collection.

So true hb120. I'm loving watching my collection grow and the space in my house diminish :wink1:

matter of fact you helped out with giving my sabretooth PF (which should be coming in may) a friend to fight with in the wolverine PF.

Beyond statues I already physically have I'm now up to 10 statues I have in one way or another still to come. Lol I was even sure at one point in time that I'd be able to keep my purchases strictly to comics and street fighter, but this afternoon I watched Terminator on Netflix and then immediately was inspired to preorder the T1 EX PF :dunno What can I say, that movie is SO amazing and the statue captures his bad ass walk of destruction through the police office corridors to a T. So lord knows where I'll go with my collection next.

Other side note I was too late to get in on the upcoming Jason EX PF, but I'm on the wait list and considering just getting the reg to make sure I get one...choices choices. Thanks again hb:hi5:

Last edited:
Back