Favourite horror film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pit & The Pendulum was a dark scary horror movie, Vincent Price played his part with his usual creepy acting style. If you haven't seen it you should get it because it is a classic horror movie, Roger Corman & Price did Edgar Allan Poe's novel justice.
scared0016.gif

If you like it as much as me then you should pre-order your very own 12" deluxe statue, I can't wait.
at021512.jpg

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/12489

The only movie to give me nightmares as a little girl was The Exorcist, so that's gotta be my number 1.
(In fact, just looking at Regan's face still freaks me out! :lol)
Regan.jpg

And, being old-school, another fave of mine is also the original The Haunting (of Hill House.)

After that, I gotta say, in no particular order:
Night of the Living Dead
The Shining
Shaun of the Dead - Best zombie movie EVER.
Hellraiser (believe it or not, I saw this flick in the theater w/ Glenn Danzig!:horror It wasn't a date, though...
5.gif
)
Carpenter's The Thing (more great quotes in that movie than I can count.)
and Evil Dead.
-At Fang-Con a few years ago, we were luck enough to watch it with Bruce and the Girls with them commenting on every scene.
Highlight of my life. :rock

Carpenter's The Thing (more great quotes in that movie than I can count.)

this probably is one of my most fav's as well.................too many to narrow down but this would def be at the top.

Suspiria, for it's great cinematography, and excellent/creepy score by Goblin.

The Thing (John Carpenters), just for being plain scary. And for Rob Bottin's great SFX.

dawn of the dead 1978.not only is it my fave horror movie its my fave movie of all time!!

So much, too much to mention just one.

But Frankenstein is one of my favourites.
So is Dawn of the Dead remake
Or Halloween or a Nightmare on Elmstreet or Cube or Hellraiser

exorcist is the scariest movie i think , just cant get her scary face outta my head , imagined that btch with a knife chasing you laughing ..

Mean Creek, I don't expect many to see this one as a horror film, but it moved me more in that direction than any other film has.

Back