Favorite time machine: Delorean or Tardis?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite time machine

• Delorean

Votes: 54 72.0%
  • Tardis

Votes: 21 28.0%

• Total voters
Dr. Who is lame.

*runs away before Marc enters thread*

so-mad-i-could.gif

Do I vote for indestructible Time Machine that's bigger on the inside than the outside. One that can travel through time and anywhere in space. Or a DeLorean with serious travel issues of always having problems breaking down that eventually gets torn apart by a train.

:cuckoo:

Tardis for me. Not olimited by geography or universes. The Delorean while cool, can only take you to the past, present or future in your exact location. The Tardis can go anywhere at anytime.

Not even fair actually.

I grew up in So Cal in the 80's so Deloreans are nothing special. Cerritos Auto Square even had a car lot filled with 50 or 60 of them at one point in time.

So it's the Tardis all the way, the thing must be the size of a giant city on the inside and has no limitations. The Delorean on the other hand was nothing but a headache in both the movies and in real life.

Delorean all the way. Mainly because the Tardis, while cool, might be able to take you anywhere, but only in a universe where maniacal robots either want to exterminate you or assimilate you. Sure, I might not see a ton of different planets, but what kind of **** do I really have to deal with? Biff Tannen?:lol

Plus, we only saw up to 2015 in BTTF. For all we know, by the year 3985, space travel is a normal thing, so I can hitch my Delorean to a space shuttle and travel to Mars or wherever.

The greatest time machine of all time vs. a car from a great trilogy from 30 years ago? TARDIS every day of the week and twice on Sundays. They aren't even in the same league.

Back