Favorite The Beatles Album and Song

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Beatles album

• Please Please Me, With The Beatles, or A Hard Day's Night

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Beatles For Sale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help!

• Rubber Soul

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Revolver

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The Beatles (White Album)

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Abbey Road

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Let It Be

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Not much of a Beatles fan, but I like Helter Skelter, While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Revolution 9 so I guess it would be the white album.

You really like Revolution 9, the one with all the random noises and junk? If so, kudos to you, because I'm a pretty big Beatles fan and I usually just skip over that one. :lol

My favorite album is Revolver, when you hear Tomorrow Never Knows you can see the direction that the Beatles were heading. The album has a great mixture of that early to mid sixties rock/pop that they were so good at and their future sound.

Favorite song is A Day in the Life, that song is just epic and in my opinion is the greatest "modern" song ever commited to tape - i can't say greatest song ever recorded since i'm sure that Motzart and Beethoven would have something to say about that. A Day in the Life was just so far ahead of it's time that bands today still cannot match it's brilliance.

I will probably be the only person in the Universe to say so, but I love, love, LOVE, the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Intro and Reprise.

And Imagine isn't a Beatles song :)

My favorite changes from time to time, but I think either the White Album or the Let It Be.... Naked are my faves.

Naked?

I think it's easier to pick a favorite for each album. Early stuff is fuzzy (I just never paid a lot of attention), but Love You To is my favorite on Revolver; Strawberry Fields is my favorite on Magical Mystery Tour; Within You, Without You is my favorite on Sgt. Pepper's; Sexy Sadie is my favorite on the White Album; I Dig a Pony is my favorite on Let it Be; I Want You is my favorite on Abbey Road, and probably my all-time favorite, but it's a chore for me to even decide that The Beatles are my favorite band, nevermind what the #1 reason for them probably being my favorite band is.

My favorite album is Revolver, when you hear Tomorrow Never Knows you can see the direction that the Beatles were heading. The album has a great mixture of that early to mid sixties rock/pop that they were so good at and their future sound.

Favorite song is A Day in the Life, that song is just epic and in my opinion is the greatest "modern" song ever commited to tape - i can't say greatest song ever recorded since i'm sure that Motzart and Beethoven would have something to say about that. A Day in the Life was just so far ahead of it's time that bands today still cannot match it's brilliance.

I pretty much agree with you word for word.

too hard too hard.

but one of my favorites that i doubt many appreciate so much is She's Leaving Home.

I put down Let it Be for Favorite album.

Favorite song is a combination from Abbey Road.
Golden Slumbers into Carry that Weight

Back