Nickelodeon -- The 90s are All That!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What 90s Nick show would you most want in the line up?

• Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Clarissa Expains it All

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Secret World of Alex Mack

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Rugrats

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Doug

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The Legend of the Hidden Temple

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Ren and Stimpy

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Hey Dude

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Roundhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Anyone remember that Halloween magic special they would play on Nick in October? Mystery Magical Special I think it was called? It had Marc Summers in it, magician Lance Burton, etc. I loved that thing!! Watched it every time it came on

I watched them all...but was never a huge fan of the live action stuff.

Rugrats is a ____ing amazing show....it's so...dramatic.

^ Still one of the best. And most twisted shows.

I was watching reruns the other night and I thought to myself "WOW" this show was really edgy compared to the rest of the NickToons (and I think that's an understatement.) I remember watching this when I was 12 or so, and it still has that shock factor to me today! :lol

Speaking of Ren and Stimpy, has anyone ever seen the Adult version that aired on Spike many years ago? They have it on Netflix. Really twisted stuff there. Too bad it was canceled after just a few episodes.

Ren & Stimpy was cool, but I go back to when Nickelodeon showed Crispin and the Magic Book or something like that. Now Nickelodeon isn't cool anymore! I liked Invader Zim, though!

Now Nickelodeon isn't cool anymore! I liked Invader Zim, though!

Nickelodeon sucks these days. I pity the kids growing up with what they are. Nickelodeon has jumped on the bandwagon and have become obsessed with airing shows that portray tweens and teens rising to fame and making millions of dollars before they hit puberty. That's sending a really bad message to the kids these days that they too can achieve status like this by having absolutely no skill or talent. Well... i suppose with the Internet these days, it's kind of true.

INVADER ZIM RULES!! :woo
i love gir and his piggy

I was watching reruns the other night and I thought to myself "WOW" this show was really edgy compared to the rest of the NickToons (and I think that's an understatement.) I remember watching this when I was 12 or so, and it still has that shock factor to me today! :lol

I def remember it being pretty disgusting sometimes. :lol

Invader Zim is my favorite TV show of all time. I remember going into Hot Topic when the show came out and bought the only two Invader Zim shirts.....

Little did I know....:(

THOSE ____ERS.

i love Ren and Stimpy.

Invader Zim...GIR is nucking futz!!:lol
had mega GIR for 3 years now. bought the dvd set too. :gah:
DSC_0305_1359.jpg

i love Ren and Stimpy.

Invader Zim...GIR is nucking futz!!:lol
had mega GIR for 3 years now. bought the dvd set too. :gah:
DSC_0305_1359.jpg

What is that? Is that a statue or figure of some sorts? It's soooo cute, and I want one.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSM59xfZZFM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSM59xfZZFM[/ame]

What is that? Is that a statue or figure of some sorts? It's soooo cute, and I want one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSM59xfZZFM

its like a 12" figure of GIR, comes with a dogie suit too but its a pain to put on. has only like 5-6 points of articulation, very simple yet very cute.haha
most if not all of Invader Zim toys were made by Palisades, that company closed down making this 12" figure and most Invader Zim toys very hard to find now.:monkey2

its like a 12" figure of GIR, comes with a dogie suit too but its a pain to put on. has only like 5-6 points of articulation, very simple yet very cute.haha
most if not all of Invader Zim toys were made by Palisades, that company closed down making this 12" figure and most Invader Zim toys very hard to find now.:monkey2

closed down? well that's just depressing. Note to sideshow... start making Invader Zim products, STAT! I want a Gir electric tiki and a Gir statue and a Gir with piggy. Basically make a lot of Gir things. And have them talk. :D

closed down? well that's just depressing. Note to sideshow... start making Invader Zim products, STAT! I want a Gir electric tiki and a Gir statue and a Gir with piggy. Basically make a lot of Gir things. And have them talk. :D

yep, palisades went kaput. :[
i wish any company could pick up the license, but it would be hard specially from a show that got canceled.
anyway, there's one on ebay right now going for $90. i've seen mega gir go for more than $300 sometimes.:gah:
*https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=mega+gir

(bring back invader zim!!)

I only watched Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.

Rocko_group_674.jpg

I had never heard of Invader Zim until Palisades started making the figures. I was collecting their Muppets figures at the time and I thought the Zim ones looked pretty cool. I ended up buying the Zim DVD set and collecting the figures.

there's this operation head pigeons 2.0 group on FB. lobbying for the return of Invader Zim, an attempt to resurrect the show. i dunno, if its run mostly by kids, but i sure did my part and signed up.:lol

Back