Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Favorite Spider-Man movie (Don't vote till you've seen em all please)

i agree the day they took his webshooters away they took away the genius of PP.

Love the way they set him up as a scientist type from the get go with his door lock. :clap

Also that he dated MJ before Gwen.
That they stole the scene of the Green Goblin holding MJ instead of Gwen on the bridge. To me that was almost unforgivable.

f842ce0b.jpg

I forgave these changes because I enjoyed the movie for what it was. It's an intrepation by writers and Director Raimi who also loved the character but was willing to make changes.

It is kinda funny that some people can overlook changes to the story in one movie but not another. The web shooters was a hugely significant change.

One of my biggest problems with the Raimi flicks. (but i overlooked it anyways)

Love the way they set him up as a scientist type from the get go with his door lock. :clap

:exactly:they wasted no time .people _____ cause they raimi fanboys .

i agree hat was my problems with the other films toby never felt like spiderman and durst was alright in the first one .

I think I remember reading toby didnt wasnt gonna be able to do the spiderman sequel so jake gyllenhaal was gonna get casted but then toby got better. Honestly Im not a toby fan, I would have loved to see gyllenhaal as spidey.

I think I remember reading toby didnt wasnt gonna be able to do the spiderman sequel so jake gyllenhaal was gonna get casted but then toby got better. Honestly Im not a toby fan, I would have loved to see gyllenhaal as spidey.

i would have gave gyllenhaal a chance he couldn't have done no worse they toby .

wait a minute wasn't it Leonardo Dicaprio? I thought the role was going to Leo and he couldn't so they gave it to his best friend Tobey,
I remember seeing that

I'm so glad I never read comics. :lol

wait a minute wasn't it Leonardo Dicaprio? I thought the role was going to Leo and he couldn't so they gave it to his best friend Tobey,
I remember seeing that

I believe that when James Cameron was attached DiCaprio was the frontrunner.

1. Amazing Spider-Man
  2. Spider-Man 2
  3. Spider-Man
  4. Spider-Man 3

ASM captuares everything a superhero movie should be and everything a perfect spider-man movie should have... pain, loss, heroism, love, courage, romance, suffering, comedy, action, a kick ass costume, friendship, a badass villain.

i still like the previous films, and am a huge spidey fan, but this film does everthing those films did right and does everything right that those films did wrong. from webshooters, to the way Spidey moves, to his pain and loss, it handles all the elements in perfect balance.

I remember seeing that

oh wow first time I've heard that I had no idea...

i agree the day they took his webshooters away they took away the genius of PP.

I still prefer the organic shooters - just makes more sense. And he says he invented the webshooters, but we're shown him researching the webs as being developed by Oscorp. Did he steal their patent?

When he was reading on the net all I saw him looking at was the webbing base which was high tensile compactible material developed by Oscorp, he made the shooters out of watch innards and other junk, not Oscorp mats.

I still prefer the organic shooters - just makes more sense. And he says he invented the webshooters, but we're shown him researching the webs as being developed by Oscorp. Did he steal their patent?

He bought them and then ilooks as if he wokred and improved upon them

He bought them and then ilooks as if he wokred and improved upon them

I missed that I guess, I thought everything he assembled looked like parts junk.

I missed that I guess, I thought everything he assembled looked like parts junk.

He bought the web stuff from Oscorp (he had an Oscorp box) and then built the webshooters out of odds and ends and designed the delivery system for the webs to shoot

I'm not going to vote yet, until I see ASM this weekend, but SM2 is the one winning so far, so let's see if I change my mind later this week.

Right now SM2 is still my favorite of the four but not by much since ASM just knocked my ____ing socks off. ASM2 (or whatever its going to be called) will probably dethrone SM2 as my favorite though considering that all involved with ASM will want to top not only ASM but SM2 as well.

:exactly:they wasted no time .people _____ cause they raimi fanboys .

I wouldn't say it's people _____ing because they're raimi "fanboys", its more like people jumping on the amazing spidermans bandwagon and riding garfields sack. And anyone who doesn't is immediately a hater or a raimi fanboy. :lol

Back