Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Favorite Spider-Man movie (Don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Spider-Man 2 is the best. While Amazing was good it wasn't better than Spider-Man 1. There were too many big holes in ASM. I guess with great power there must also come great responsibility isn't the case because it wasn't in this film. They said something similar but not the same. Were was the Daily Bugle or J Jonah Jameson? Amazing? Not quite. This was closer to Ultimate Spider-Man. Emma Stone and the great Lizard were the best parts of this film. Garfield bears no resemblance to the Ditko or Romita Peter Parkers.

Since when does anyone in Hollywood really resemblance the comic book counter part ? No one is perfect in the role and don't forgot this is Sony not Disney.

Garfield bears no resemblance to the Ditko or Romita Peter Parkers.

That in a nutshell is my biggest problem with the movie - a complete and utter disregard for the things that make Spidey the greatest Marvel character.

The more I think about this movie the more it becomes the Marvel equivalent of SUPERMAN RETURNS.

Spider-Man 2
-The only thing I don't like about SM2 is the rationale for Peter's loss of powers. I forgive it because the events that follow (including the Raindrops scene) are really, really good. SM2 overall is still my favorite.

The Amazing Spider-Man = Spider-Man 1

Spider-Man 3

While as of right now I think ASM, I hate to say that just yet. I just got home from it, so it still has the new car smell. But unless a few more watches of it cools my feelings, I'll be going ASM.

Since when does anyone in Hollywood really resemblance the comic book counter part ? No one is perfect in the role and don't forgot this is Sony not Disney.

As someone who makes the most incredible figures from Berserk I think you know what I mean. He doesn't act like any Amazing Spider-Man/Peter Parker from the comics. He is more like Ultimate Spidey. Garfield is a great actor and he did the best he could. Maybe a sequel like Dark Knight will strengthen the weaknesses in this movie. As of right now this isn't even close to being the best Spider-Man movie ever made. Maybe if I only watched American Ninja Warrior, Glee and the garbage on CW than it would really touch me and make me relate to what a tortured soul I was in high school. Maybe that's it. Maybe if Marvel made it we would have gotten more elements of the Spider-Man universe in this movie.

Oh yeah, Dennis Leary was great. Too bad he won't be in the sequel.

Maybe if I only watched American Ninja Warrior, Glee and the garbage on CW

1. Asm
2. Sm2
3. Sm1
4. Sm3

Spider-Man

Spider-Man 2

Amazing Spider-Man

Spider-Man 3.

3 People should be BANNED

Just saw Amazing Spiderman and it was the best of the 4 movies

My rating of these films:

1) Amazing Spiderman 9.5/10
2) Spiderman 2 8/10
3) Spiderman 7/10
4) Spiderman 3 2/10

The Spiderman 3 was the worst of the bunch. Topher grace playing Venom was a joke. He might had passed as Carnage but not Venom.

And I cared plenty about Uncle Ben, he and Peter had far greater chemistry then Cliff who had one single speech in the car before becoming cannon fodder.

Agreed!
I knew it was coming, it is inevitable in Spider-Man's origin story, but I actually slightly hoped they would kill him off in a sequel or something because I liked the character so much better than the one from Raimi's Spider-Man.

Spider-Man 2
-The only thing I don't like about SM2 is the rationale for Peter's loss of powers. I forgive it because the events that follow (including the Raindrops scene) are really, really good. SM2 overall is still my favorite.

The Amazing Spider-Man = Spider-Man 1

Spider-Man 3
This is not entirely implausible. Ever heard of mental block? I have been joining a stunt performance group for a few months now and at one point I was almost nailing a front flip. I then had a bad fall and hurt my neck and shoulder. After that even after I healed, I could not do a flip for the next two months.

My jumps are fine and my spin almost there but I kept on landing on my back like a newbie. It's like my body just wouldn't allow me to do it to protect me from a possible repeat of trauma. Each time I try to jump, I get this sudden fear, stopping me from fully committing to the flip.

Only last week did I finally overcome the mental block and able to flip again (still not quite there but much better than before).

It is just normal after a traumatic experience. It's your brain trying to protect your body from further harm.

Back