Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite part of Amazing Spider-Man was when Peter Parker stole the Oscorp equipment needed to make the web fluid. I mean, it had to have been stolen, right? Peter didn't have a source of income (like that annoying Daily Bugle subplot from the Raimi films) so this modern Peter must have just taken what he wanted. That is a sign that the filmmakers truly had a base level understanding of the Peter Parker character.

:lol

A Peter that steals is SOOOOOOOO is such a better character than one that struggles with finances, girls, jobs and his Aunt May's well being.

Yeah, that Daily Bugle stuff was nothing like the character from the comics.

Unless that's sarcasm, then I agree with you.

Re: Favorite Spider-Man movie (Don't vote till you've seen em all please)

doctor-octopus-robbed-a-bank-this-morning.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl fantastic

That's because it's new. Wait for the next reboot, and the fickle fans will flock to that like flies on ****.

for me it's a tie between ASM and SM2

ASM has a better Spider-Man but took it's time to get moving because of the Origin, whereas SM2 is Spidey right from the get go and has Doc Ock

I think ASM2 has the potential to become the best SM movie to date. The 3 Raimi flicks were mediocre. (sm2 was pretty dang good) Look what happened after the origin was out of the way for Raimi, BANG best movie of the trilogy, 3 coulda been good if there wasn't gruff with the studio and Sam.

Up to ASM2 to make bold moves and go places we have not seen yet.

Back