Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Favorite Spider-Man movie (Don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Dilogy ????? Wtf ?

Spiderman 2
Amazing Spiderman
Spiderman
Spiderman 3

J J Jameson, Doc Ock, cool fights, lots of heart and that scene with Doc Ock on the operating table.

Trying to think of some Amazing Spiderman aspects that wowed me......................nope. Nothing.

Anyone tell me what was so good about Spiderman 2?

Pretty much just Doc Ock

Trying to think of some Amazing Spiderman aspects that wowed me......................nope. Nothing.

The battle in the school, crawling on the ceiling and all over the lizard.

The FPS scenes

Captain Stacy showing up to help

Pretty much just Doc Ock

The battle in the school, crawling on the ceiling and all over the lizard.

The FPS scenes

Captain Stacy showing up to help

I hated the school fight. It was so cheesy and looked too CGI. That's when my fiancee looked at each other and agreed the film was a bit balls.

The FPS scenes were too ' blink and you'll miss it' to stand out IMO

1. Amazing Spider-Man
  2. Spider-Man 2
  3. Spider-Man
  4. Spider-Man 3

ASM captuares everything a superhero movie should be and everything a perfect spider-man movie should have... pain, loss, heroism, love, courage, romance, suffering, comedy, action, a kick ass costume, friendship, a badass villain.

i still like the previous films, and am a huge spidey fan, but this film does everthing those films did right and does everything right that those films did wrong. from webshooters, to the way Spidey moves, to his pain and loss, it handles all the elements in perfect balance.

Now that my initial hype has worn off, my list remains the same as above.

Looks like ASM is beating the combined 1-3 Raimi trilogy, guess that goes to show how much could be improved when a better director is involved :lol

You mean it goes to show you how much a lesser, more inexperienced director can make the same film, and add very little to it. I agree.

I originally voted ASM, but I rewatched SM 2 a couple nights ago.

I have to weigh a much improved Peter Parker and a hotter female co star in ASM against a perfect Doc Ock, awesome Spidey costume, and of course a god like rendition of J Jonah in SM2.

Its close, but I'm starting to think I should have voted 2 as being the best. They should have had Jonah in this and they should have executed the villain better.

doctor-octopus-robbed-a-bank-this-morning.jpg

Wish they'd have used Betty more in the previous trilogy. Elizabeth Banks was well cast just under utilized

I originally voted ASM, but I rewatched SM 2 a couple nights ago.

I have to weigh a much improved Peter Parker and a hotter female co star in ASM against a perfect Doc Ock, awesome Spidey costume, and of course a god like rendition of J Jonah in SM2.

Its close, but I'm starting to think I should have voted 2 as being the best. They should have had Jonah in this and they should have executed the villain better.

My thoughts almost exactly.

I had to go with ASM.
Don't get me wrong, I love all four, but ASM has so much more to offer for a Spidey fan, all of that stemming from Garfield's tremendous portrayal of Peter.

I guess for me, and the fact that I was old enough to understand this film when it came out while I was about 10 when I first saw SM1, it has a certain sentimental value also.

I really can't wait for ASM2. :yess:

My favorite part of Amazing Spider-Man was when Peter Parker stole the Oscorp equipment needed to make the web fluid. I mean, it had to have been stolen, right? Peter didn't have a source of income (like that annoying Daily Bugle subplot from the Raimi films) so this modern Peter must have just taken what he wanted. That is a sign that the filmmakers truly had a base level understanding of the Peter Parker character.

Back