Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After going to Home Depot and getting really excited about all the Christmas decorations being out I may have to change my favorite season to Winter. :lol

Yeah, I'm from Florida, I call anything under 70 cold. :lol

me too............love the winter though........turn off that damn money burnin ac & open the house up = more money in my pocket to buy collectibles..........win win.

If you live in the Tampa Bay area (GO RAYS) today was beautiful. Is there anywhere it stays 75 degrees all day every day?

Winter is here and depression has set in. I ^^^^ing hate this ^^^^. I mean i love cool weather, but i can't stand the gray days and no sun and -20 temps soon to come. I seriously think i have(SAD)SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER.

ONLY 4 MORE MOS. OF THIS CRAP TO GO!

on the bright side spring and fall and most of summer here(humid as hell) rocks

My winter season has been weak so far, haven't even gotten any snow yet :(

As far as the gray days and freezing temps, I LOVE IT!!!!

Just need a crap load of snow to go along with it.

Ummm... Winter doesn't start for another three weeks, guys. It's still fall.

And it's still my favorite season! :banana

If someone is suffering from SAD, do what I did, and move somewhere where you don't get so many clouds. Sure, the days are still short, but I can go outside during the day and get my dose of SUNSHINE, and the SAD disappears.

Winter is here and depression has set in. I ^^^^ing hate this ^^^^. I mean i love cool weather, but i can't stand the gray days and no sun and -20 temps soon to come. I seriously think i have(SAD)SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER.

ONLY 4 MORE MOS. OF THIS CRAP TO GO!

on the bright side spring and fall and most of summer here(humid as hell) rocks

I'm totally with you my friend, I literally despise the "S" word, I frigin hate it to ^^^^! It finally snowed decent here today and the city came to a hault with car accidents and slow ass drivers!

Snow + Cold = Hating my life right now! :sick

Back