Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fall - Because it is nostalgia laden for me
Winter - I love snow/xmas
Spring - weather is perfect
Summer - hate hate hate hate hate hate

Winter.

I even love the smell of winter. Always have.

Cloudy skies, dead trees, great football weather and best of all---no snakes.

:lecture

LOVE winter. Short days, dark by 6:00pm, snow, no flies, spiders mosquito's or any bugs for that matter, sub zero temps, best holidays, FOOTBALL :rock :rock :rock

Whats not to love?

How is short days a good thing? I always feel jipped on winterdays where I go to work in the dark and leave work in the dark.

How is short days a good thing? I always feel jipped on winterdays where I go to work in the dark and leave work in the dark.

I work grave yards and sleep during to day. Most of my life is spent in the dark, I hate the sun. I hate doing things when the sun is out. Long summer days suck ass! They sun cant go down fast enough for me.

Fall because...

- it's a nice break from summer heat
- leaves changing colors
- Halloween
- Pumpkin Ale :drink

Um, is November fall or winter?

I think fall is my favorite season when judging by natural things (weather, daylight, etc.) but when adding in holidays I gotta go winter because I love Christmas. But then Thanksgiving kinda muddles that up, which is why I asked if its fall or winter. For me Thanksgiving is the kick off to Christmas season, so I see them as linked. :lol How's that for way overthinking the poll?

Where I live winter starts around the of end September or early October and goes on under March.

So I guys the months will vary depending on your location.

Good point, and going by that I guess I have to vote fall. I live in Florida so we have all of 14 non-consecutive days of winter. :lol

I'm a fall type of guy. I love the cooler weather and enjoy all the changes. The only downside to fall is making your yard spotless and leaf-free.:lol

Spring, followed by fall. Everything is coming up out of the ground. Ice and snow gone....air is cool but sun is warming. No leaves to rake. No cold north wind. No need for layers of clothes. Smell of warming earth and new greenery. First smell of the year of newly mown grass. Deafening birdsong as the sun is rising and their mating calls. Robins.

I love the sun, and the beach. cant live without it.

fall.............i can open the house up and turn off the a/c (live in florida).........grass stops growing so i dont have to mow every week. but best of all the wife tends to get more frisky.......why???? i dont know & i dont question it...:banana

Back