Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Summer is my favourite! Its daylight 24 hours a day and the fishingseason is started so that means I can try to catch some salmon in the river.

I stated already, but fall/spring for me.

then winter/summer

I like the cold and snow, I just wish it didn't last so long.

Ummm... Winter doesn't start for another three weeks, guys. It's still fall.

Maybe officially or whatever, but its been winter here since the beginning of October as far as I am concerned. When it starts snowing and its in the single digits I consider it winter :D

It's the 1st and it's that time of year again real soon.

The best time of year, the magical time of year. FALL! And i live in one of the best states for it. Goodbye humid crap!

Fall and then Winter. I came from a country situated near the frickin' equator so that's a no-brainer but Spring I hate with a passion!:emperor

Yep, coming up on my favorite time of the year as well. The other night when I went to the gym the breeze blew and I could feel it coming.

definitely looking forward to cooler weather here..........florida heat has been especially brutal this summer.........:monkey4

Fall. Halloween (spook), weather is cool but not too cold. The leaves are falling. It's just beautiful.

Fall by far. Beginning of football/hockey seasons and even better the stupid ____ing tourists go home.:)

Whomever chose winter needs to spend one in Ontario. It will slap that answer right out of ya.

Back