Favorite scene in all of the Six movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and my favorite scene is where Vader and Lando in the hallway on Bespin. "Perhaps you think you’re being treated unfairly?" just awesome. Seeing Vader own the whole gd city and "I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further." Just too cool for school.

OMG, and without a doubt the Cloud City dinning hall scene when Vader deflects Han's blasts then takes his blaster. Boba Fett reveals himself and our heroes are suddenly up ____ creek without a paddle.:panic:

:lol :lol Awesome... honestly as I was trying to think of the worst part of the whole series that scene is what came to mind. It just took a big dump right on the chest of SW. Trying to turn the Force into a Pokemon style rating system was one of the worst things ever done to the SW universe. And that scene was done in such a ham-fisted way it was all the more painful :gah:

Emperor Palpatine used Force Lightning. It's super effective!

Jar Jar used Slapstick. It's not very effective.

great thread!

I am surprised no one mentioned the falcon jumping to light speed for the first time. Definately blew me away as did almost everything else from the OT.

Not too many memorable scenes from the PT for me. Duel of Fates is just about the only thing that really comes to mine.

Okay, so in this scene, why is it that lightsabers cut through anything (including Lukes arm), but when Luke tags Vader on the right shoulder, Vader's arm doesn't drop off.

Oh, yeah, it wasn't in the script. duh:cuckoo:

Even so, this is also one of my faves.

Ha. Driving at night with snow flurries always reminds me of that scene.

Ha me too :hi5:

It's funny but as you read this thread I find myself agreeing with other peoples responses.

In fact there are so many great scenes

My favourite scene in the whole series of films is the ESB lightsaber fight, but that's quite an obvious one.

One of my other favourite scenes is fom Jedi:

"Intensify forward firepower!"

arvel-crynyd-star-wars-20090105050117121-000.jpg

"Too late!"

arvel-crynyd-star-wars-20090105050121027-000.jpg

"Yay!"

arvel-crynyd-star-wars-20090105050119043-000.jpg

Hi This is my 1st post, have only just discovered the Forums.

My fave scene is the one shot of the AT-AT from a low perspective as it shoots down an incoming speeder...seriously, even with todays CGI abilities, Ive never seen anything as good as the entire Attack on echo base!

ka

There way too many great scenes and moments, but one that really pops out is Anakin and Obi Wan saying farewell in ROTS, that scene is devastating... so sad!

Vader Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister! Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...
Luke Never!
Always loved the energy that Luke finds, without it turning dark, love for a family member before oneself, noble, understandable and well executed!
And I loath to admit it but although I love the original trilogy above all else, The Pod Race and Dual of the Fates were AMAZING scenes, hugely emotive!

Vader Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister! Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...
Luke Never!
i came to this thread to list that exact moment as my favorite. thanks. you saved me some typing. :lol

Easy,
From ANH, Vader meets Obi-Wan on the Death Star:
"I've Been waiting for you Obi-Wan, we meet again at last. The circle is now complete, when I left you I was but the learner, now I am the Master!"
Not only an iconic scene but one of the greatest line of all times!

Seriously though....

A favorite that had an impact on me was in Revenge of the Sith.Obi-Wan tells Anakin he was his brother and he loved him. Then as obi wan leaves Mustafar, he grabs his face and sighs. Can't believe what Anakin has become.

That got to me. :(

Last edited:
Luke Never!
Always loved the energy that Luke finds, without it turning dark, love for a family member before oneself, noble, understandable and well executed!
And I loath to admit it but although I love the original trilogy above all else, The Pod Race and Dual of the Fates were AMAZING scenes, hugely emotive!

Luke says Nooooo! Or were you going up to the point he says Never to the Emperor?

In fact there is a Nooooo! in all six movies

Back