Favorite piece of Buffyverse Merchandise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold my favorite piece. :/ For a loss it turns out, since the EURO has dropped, and I didn't think about that when converting the price to USD.

So my favorite piece(I assume the original thread poster meant of the things we own)now is either the Georges Jeanty art below, from Season 8 issue 11, or this Spuffy set.

buffsammm.png

I figured that I'd bump this, but I found some pretty cool BtVS props on eBay from a private seller. Check them out if anyone is interested. One of them is a mask with gloves from one of Sweet's henchmen. The price is skyrocketing though.

Hm, I think out of the original BTVS mearchandise I would pick my DST Essence of Buffy Statue. I think its the best Buffy Summers Statue ever, allthough I gotta admit I got it repainted since the original paintjob was horrific

DSCN8739.jpg

DSCN7485.jpg

Original Paintjob:
eob.jpg

Talking of which I notice the propstore has one of Oz's Werewolf masks up for sale as well as quite a few other bits and bobs.

https://www.propstore.com/products.htm?movieId=33

I really like the werewolf head. My only concern (and a big one) is that it being latex, it's going to degrade at a faster rate than most props. I guess if you sealed it in a case though, you'd be fine.

I just got my poems hung up again recently. And now rewatching the Buffy series, it makes me appreciate them that much more.

This show is truly one-of-a-kind. Amazing stuff, even all of these years later and seeing it all of these times.

We are getting them framed after we move. They are currently flat filed. They will hang on the wall with the scythe slanted between them. I LOVE them.

I remember seeing your framed print in the 'show your buffy collection' thread.

I am happy and lucky to have them both. I think for me, it's meant so much. Not everyone feels that way. But for me it's special. Having Goad sign them was definitely the highlight.

This is going to sound weird but my favorite Buffyverse piece is a box of Buffy Brach's fruit snacks simply because it was the very first Buffy item I bought. My 2nd favorite item is the SS Buffy on throne.

This is going to sound weird but my favorite Buffyverse piece is a box of Buffy Brach's fruit snacks simply because it was the very first Buffy item I bought. My 2nd favorite item is the SS Buffy on throne.

I can honestly say that I don't remember seeing those at the grocery story, back in the day. But you've got me heading to Google now to find a few pics!

Very cool and not weird at all. :rock It's the little things. I'm the same way.

Best Buffy collectible to me is the original Buffy PF in black skirt and boots, from the season 1 DVD boxset pictures... looks super hot. Close second is the Spike exclusive PF. Worst Buffy collectible is red pants Buffy PF. Poorly last minute done rehash of an existing PF, using the dress from the original PF, with really poorly put together pants. Just looks so lazy.

Well my hardcover Buffy yearbook bit the dust (no pun intended), so I may have to look to get a new one. This is why I should pack my stuff. Mother packed it and it was kiboshed because the book was taller than the box she put it in, then piled another few boxes on it. All the stress wrecked the spine of the book. Sad since it's such a beautiful piece.

Back