Grail Piece, what's yours?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. You snagging the XM Gambit? He's pretty cool. XM stuff is usually killer quality (at least for me so far)
I haven't started spending XM money yet. Lol Really like that gambit and I have seen a lot of xm statues I want. Would need to add a room or empty one then. 6 statues so far and almost 30 1/6 scales. Plus other collectible stuff.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ooooo, ooooo. Grail piece I guess:

FweSa7R.jpg

Although I'd probably have to stick it in the garage at night [emoji38] Creepy. :horror
That is a crazy good sculpt and freaky.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

My first PF is my most loved Speeder Bike PF. I had collected for couple of years and didn't know SSC then they showed off the Speeder Bike in 2007 and was like that's awesome. Then I bought so many SSC PF and dios

A definitive Captain America in 1/2 scale. I.e. make one Sideshow, not one every other year.

Life size Ant-Man/ Star Lord bust (leaning towards comic book representations to go with my Captain America but MCU would work too).

I’m a big Pop collector, and I love the walking dead. My sister got me this gem for my last birthday. One of the more valuable Walking Dead pops. Was a grail of mine for a long time, and still is.5030DABA-ED2F-4ECA-A124-375E9BE11543.jpg

Hm not sure, maybe my modern age batman life sized bust, or CGC graded 9.8 sketch version of Batman #1 signed by snyder and capullo

Gotta eBay some stuff setting the my closet for years. The snow speeder (in best shape) can go around $100 with no box.

I have the 12" Han and Chewie too. Bowcaster missing the cross part. Memories with these things....

9135bedff45215e67a029b963ef516c4.jpg

bd74cd2e339815e537a5afde0d20e203.jpg

Edit: Lol, I didn't even include pic of the "early bird" stand.....it goes for $100+ without the backdrop.

Last edited:

Hmm....surfing eBay: I have the Hoth playset (turret and think I still have probot) but I do have the original box, which I'm not seeing anyone with/selling.

Have to investigate more.

No one wants it really, most vintage SW is worth less than people think.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Right now it's either sideshow thanos on throne or xm moonknight...I don't own any xm peices yet but that one I'm thinking about picking up as my first...I just have to many things on pre-order right now to drop kind of cash on one thing at the moment

I have a Journey Into Mystery #83 that's probably a 1.0 I would love to have one that is 7.0. I will never have it.

Back in the day, these were the coolest things going:

Mego-Superheroes.jpg

7-8 year old me would DIE in the toy aisle. I want them ALL. Lol.

Then SW hit and the toy industry became a whole different creature. (I'm 52 btw)

Same age here, and yeah I remember the Mego's well. Had a bunch.

They're the reason I could never warm up totally to the Kenner SW figures and never even carried over any real nostalgic affection for them, despite owning a bunch like every other kid at that time. Even as I was gobbling them up and plotting out my future character acquisitions, I knew overall they were a cheap-jack ripoff in every way compared to what had been the standard just a few years earlier ( though a few years at that point = nearly half a lifetime).

For Marvel grails, mine has to be, well, Sideshow's Captain Marvel... In their notoriously hit or miss portfolio, Sideshow blasted this one over the center field wall and broke someone's windshield in the parking lot... An absolute classic in every way, and not that I worry about her resale value, but she is clearing $1K on Ebay at straight up auction... I'm super happy I have her...

captaim marvel.jpg

Back