Favorite & Least Favorite Star Wars Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite: ESB Pretty much a perfect movie from beginning to end, I speak of the unaltered, original version without the damn Imperial shuttle that ruins the pacing of the Cloud City escape.

Least Favorite: AOTC just a sloppy mess of a movie. Sorry, I'll take little Anakin and Jar Jar over a horrible romance with no chemistry anyday. At least TPM had Qui-Gon and Darth Maul and a kick ass final battle. The battle of Geonosis seemed patched together with no natural rhythm or flow to anything your watching.

That said I consider them to all be one story, but I rarely ever pop in AOTC. And if I do I use scene select and it becomes the Obi-Wan Kenobi movie.

Best - ESB

Worst - AOTC

Good to see Clones getting the hate it deserves.

I don't really have a least favorite since I pretty much loved them all, minor nitpicks aside.

My favorites though would probably have to be ROTS and ROTJ.

Fav: ANH/ESB/ROTJ

Least: TPM/AOTC/ROTS (which are on the same level as some EU comics and books)

Return of the Jedi (Sorry, I'll take Jar Jar babbling asides over the Ewoks overthrowing the Empire ANY DAY OF THE WEEK)

Chewie turned the tide of the Endor battle, Han blew up the deflector shield, Vader killed the Emperor, Lando and Wedge blew up the Death Star. The ewoks had very little to do with it other than initially spooking the Imperials on Endor and causing them to scatter.

As far as the thread title:

ESB

AOTC

Fav: ESB
Least fav: TPM, although this thread has made me rethink this a bit, with regards to AOTC, which is also pretty lame.

Gotta say though, Revenge of the Sith is really good, just not as good as the OT.

Fav - ESB

Worst - Well, TPM is boring. With AOTC, as much as I love Jango and seeing Yoda fight the acting is atrocious...just awful.

The Empire Strikes Back is awesome always.

Attack Of The Clones was poor indeed...Wat Tambor= worst POS character in all of Star Wars.

That's the thing about AOTC. It is my least favorite, but it has some of the coolest/odd/strange moments that i like very much more than in some of the OT movies.

(I guess that is The SAGA at work)

But even with the cool moments it Still don't fix it.

Back