Favorite color Lightsaber(movies only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 63 28.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 72 32.7%
  • Green

Votes: 62 28.2%
  • Purple

Votes: 23 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PosterBoyKelly said:
Gotta draw the line somewhere right? I mean if there are all these extra colors surely at least ONE Jedi at the battle of Geonosis would have had one, right? I mean what, were all the extra-colored-saber Jedis busy that day? Are they in a club where they don't go save other Jedi?

Also, as far as cool Jedi using green, Qui Gon!
It's just a lack of imagination on Lucas's part. Why limit the colors of lightsabers to just Red, Blue, Green, and Purple? Also, there wouldn't have been a purple Saber if it hadn't been for Jackson asking for it.

One thing I don't like about the sabers in the movies, They never project light on their surroundings. I believe I only saw them project light on their surroundings in the duel under the Emperor's throne in ROTJ but that's it.

screamingmetal said:
It's just a lack of imagination on Lucas's part. Why limit the colors of lightsabers to just Red, Blue, Green, and Purple? Also, there wouldn't have been a purple Saber if it hadn't been for Jackson asking for it.

One thing I don't like about the sabers in the movies, They never project light on their surroundings. I believe I only saw them project light on their surroundings in the duel under the Emperor's throne in ROTJ but that's it.

Pretty sure they do during the Geonosis Dooku/Anakin/Obi battle.

I thought for sure blue would be way ahead but i guess not.(pretty close overall to.)

Green.

I hope people who voted for red did because they really like it as opposed to just because bad guys use it.

KitFisto said:
Green.

I hope people who voted for red did because they really like it as opposed to just because bad guys use it.

Yup thats me i just love the brilliance of it.(and the deeper hum)

I think this could use a bump/necropost

Red. (not a bad guy thing i just like the look of it)

Ok, got question, do lightsaber blades cast shadows? I only ask because I watched ROTJ the other night & noticed Lukes blade in the final duel cast a shadow of the stunt blade/stick and thought it would be something to ask?

1078262701_dsithsaber.JPG

:maul:maul:maul

I like red (or is it pinkish) I loved it ever since i saw vader with it back when SW first came out. (around ESB) Something about it was just brilliant to me. But i also love Blue and green. I kinda hate that SLJ got to have purple, it's like George just kinda catered to him cause he wanted something different. (colors are important to me and with just an EU explanation for it i was kinda bummed. I woulda have rather seen a rainbow of new colors than just one new one)

I probably said this in the thread already, but it's been so long its worth saying again. Only blue and green lightsabers was my biggest disappointment in AOTC. When all those Jedi arrived at the arena I wanted to see a rainbow of blades.

I also wish we could have seen a Jedi with a lightsaber like Corran Horn's that can change to double the length.

I shoulda added vader pink and luke light blue almost white color from the untouched versions to the poll.:D

Yes, that's true, there was more than one blue saber. There was Luke's light blue from ANH, almost like the Mantle Of The Force saber, and Obi Wan's blue saber. I prefer Luke's light blue. I picked green for the poll, but that was compared to the darker blue like in the prequels.

Back