Favorite color Lightsaber(movies only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 63 28.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 72 32.7%
  • Green

Votes: 62 28.2%
  • Purple

Votes: 23 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purple ahead of red???Thats just not right.

Where are all the sith lords?(and red lovers)

22.jpg

RED

Hands down the coolest looking. Not to mention only the baddies use it.

Another good question would be what color is your saber when you play KOTOR?

Red all the way! :maul
Followed closely by Blue.
If EU was included, I'd have to go with White as my second choice.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I also don't acknowledge EU sabers.

Thats the kinda saber freak i am i do recognize the EU but i won't recognize EU saber colors.:dance Weird eh?(When i'm doing the EU thang,I'm hoping all the cool characters have the same color blades as the movies not orange ETC.

(even in SW games i always make sure i have a traditional blade color if i can)

Captain Faramir said:
But I thought you were a Sith Lord!

I get those kinds of comments a lot. Usually..."Your name doesn't match your personality". The last person to tell me that was Dennis from Sideshow at C4. One of the things I want to do is to get one of the MR Maul double lightsabers and change the blades out to blue.

darthviper107 said:
Green, it's my favorite color, and all the cool people use green. Yoda, Kit Fisto, Luke Skywalker...

fisto..neat yeah. cool????????

:chew

Hey, I'll admit Kit is one of the coolest looking Star Wars characters there is. I was so stoked when they announced him so early! Now I've got Plo coming--my two favorite aliens, man what a great line of Jedi we've got!

Yeah green is a really cool color, but I just love how blue looks. I think Qui-Gon really got me to appreciate green for the first time though; I was amazed to see the two together in Episode I. Still, I'll always prefer my Obi-Blue blades. :cool:

I shoulda added vader pink and luke light blue almost white color from the untouched versions to the poll.:D

Seth Gecko said:
Thats the kinda saber freak i am i do recognize the EU but i won't recognize EU saber colors.:dance Weird eh?(When i'm doing the EU thang,I'm hoping all the cool characters have the same color blades as the movies not orange ETC.

(even in SW games i always make sure i have a traditional blade color if i can)

Gotta draw the line somewhere right? I mean if there are all these extra colors surely at least ONE Jedi at the battle of Geonosis would have had one, right? I mean what, were all the extra-colored-saber Jedis busy that day? Are they in a club where they don't go save other Jedi?

Also, as far as cool Jedi using green, Qui Gon!

Back