Favorite Christmas Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my favorite Christmas Movie is Tokyo Godfathers.

a movie that not a lot of people know about. I love that movie, I love the story and has a really nice ending. It is really funny too.

I Also love Nightmare before Christmas, (Although that movie could work as a Christmas Movie or Halloween movie)

I love Edward Scissorhands
A Christmas Story,
Christmas Vacation
Jingle All The Way

I don't really watch Christmas movies. If it doesn't have cell or stop motion animation, I'm out. Jen corrupted me with Bad Santa, and I will always sit down for It's A Wonderful Life, so there are exceptions.

I remember liking the Garfield special, and that I preferred it over Charlie Brown, but it's really foggy. I will have to look it up.

Bad Santa is one of the funniest movies ever! :lol :lol It cracks me up every time.

Warning - there is some NSFW language

[ame]https://youtu.be/IHR5ljAFCGE[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/wVWk6IfRuEE[/ame]

John Ritter, Bernie Mac RIP

Non standard xmas films
Lethal Weapon
Die Hard
Gremlins
Santa Clause versus The Martians
Silent Night Deadly Night

Standard xmas films
A Christmas Carol
Elf
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street

Last edited:
Non standard xmas films
Lethal Weapon
Gremlins
Santa Clause versus The Martians
Silent Night Deadly Night

Standard xmas films
A Christmas Carol
Elf
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street

Which one?

Scrooge (1951) is really the only one I make sure to watch every year, along with the How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas cartoons. That's my Christmas trifecta.

DOES ANYBODY WATCH Laurel and Hardy's 'MARCH OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS' ANYMORE!!!...HOLY MACKEREL!...

What about Babes in Toyland?

I remember an extremely surreal Christmas movie that had to be from no later than the early 70's. Most of it looked like it was on a sound stage, and the arrival of a ship on Christmas morning was the climax. My memory of it is foggy as hell, but does anyone know what it might have been?

Christmas story of course but some other good one's national lampoon's, nightmare before Christmas, die hard, silent night, it's a wonderful life, bad Santa, home alone, gremlins.

Christmas Vacation is my #1 for sure but I also love Home Alone 1 +2, Jingle all the Way, and The Santa Clause.

Some of the classic are great too like Miracle on 34th, It's a Wonderful Life.

The Santa Clause Jingle All the Way and Home Alone are ones I watch every year.

Home Alone 1 (parts of 2)
Grinch (cartoon)
Batman Returns
Die Hard
Scrooged
A Christmas Carol (CGI one, Muppets, and the Patrick Stewart TNT version)
The Santa Clause

A lot of these remind me of my childhood which is what Christmas is pretty much all about for me.

After so many people Raving about Xmas vacation I thought I'd give it a go. Well I didn't laugh once within 35 mins so turned it off. Must be an American thing.

After so many people Raving about Xmas vacation I thought I'd give it a go. Well I didn't laugh once within 35 mins so turned it off. Must be an American thing.

You sir have no soul. :p

I love Xmas movies and everyone already named the classics. What I truly enjoy watching are Christmas TV specials and episodes. My favorites:

Black Adders A Christmas Carol
Mr. Bean
Married with Children's It's a Bundyful Life (Sam Kinison as the angel is classic)
Pee-wee's Playhouse Christmas Special
He-Man and She-Ra's Christmas

I felt the same way. I dislike Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story :dunno

Back