Favorite Bond Film Polls #2: Roger Moore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the Best Roger Moore Bond fim?

• Live and Let Die

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • The Man with the Golden Gun

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • The Spy Who Loved Me

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Moonraker

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • For Your Eyes Only

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Octopusy

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • A View to a Kill

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
This is a tough one for me. Roger Moore was my generation of Bond, so I have a soft spot for his films, no matter how horrible or cheesy they were. So I enjoy watching all of them. I'd went with Man with the Golden Gun because that was the first movie that introduced me to James Bond, and Christopher Lee is in it.

I also love Live and Let Die.

Octopusy wins it for me. He's had his mixture of good and bad films.

decadentdave said:
Octopu$$y?!?!? You gotta be f'n kidding! That is the WORST Moore hands down!

You think freakin' Moonraker is better than Octo*****? Moonraker... MOONRAKER... Maude Adams, so damn hot she was in TWO Bond movies.

Rhodes said:
You think freakin' Moonraker is better than Octo*****? Moonraker... MOONRAKER... Maude Adams, so damn hot she was in TWO Bond movies.

Actually she was in 3. Cameo in View to a Kill. ;)

Moonraker has Jaws and awesome Derek Meddings visual effects and again, another great John Barry score.

It's TSWLM for me. Moore was my generation Bond as well. I love Jaws. My first Bond film was seeing Moonraker in the theater.

I really only like Moore's first three outings as Bond. His others embarass me.
But even Connory had his embarassing moments. When they made him up to look Japanese (in You Only Live Twice?) I nearly had to watch the movie with my hands over my face (I saw it for the first time a few years ago).

Wor-Gar said:
WHAT!!!? :google

OK, who's screwing around with the poll? :tap

This is another "Padme" win thing going on here.

Maybe its that guy that has multiple acounts Dave mentioned. :confused: It is very strange. I voted TMWTGG so I'm not messing it. I can't even edit "Goldfiner" to "Goldfinger" in the Connery poll :eek: At least TSWLM is still winning.

decadentdave said:
Actually she was in 3. Cameo in View to a Kill. ;)
I've only seen AVTAK twice, what part does she cameo in? I don't think I ever noticed...

BTW is the Bond girl in that the same woman who plays Midge in That 70's Show?

And TMWTGG moves into second place. Keep voting guys. Remember Spike has their Annual Bond-a-thon this week if you need some refreshing.

Of the Moore years For Your Eyes Only is my fave,now where are my killer dolphins with lasers tied to their frickin' heads

I'm looking for a Roger Moore figure and wanted to know what head was the best ( I heard there is two different ones). Thanks.

Tough call, sculptwise I think I may like TMWTGG one best, the other one is a bit more round, looks a bit younger. His complexion is very dark on that one though, I dunno if that is on all or just some. For paint job (looking at mine) I think LALD might be the best. MR is a bit reddish in the face IMO.

Back