• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

-JAMES BOND 007 Roger Moore sideshow,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score

Hello guys, I have to part with my stuff because i'm having some personal issues and i need to pay my cc... you know how it is, so, i'm selling my beloved ROGER MOORE, 007 Sideshow figure. What's great about this figure is that you will be getting 2 figures as one, since it will come with the outfit and all the accessories of the movie "The man with the golden gun" And with the suite and tie from the movie "A view to a kill" classic Bond look! This is a great figure I garantee you'll like it. It will come with everything pictured here, and with the original package.

I'm asking $133 CA. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IF you are interested or have any questions , please send me an email with the subject of this email to spv11 at hotmail.com

MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN! :monkey2

Here is a video to get you motivated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7YTd6J0cQ

Last edited:
1:1 ghostbusters proton pack for sale

Hello GUys, do to current personal events, i'm afraid i will have to sell my beloved proton pack!
It's a resin shell i bought from ebay, has multimedia mayhem's mother board (alluminiun) bolted on it, a real military alice frame, the hose is also included!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
As you can see from the video, the pack was painted to re-create a weather effect! It has some real parts and some others are resin! Also included is a light kit bought from a member of this forum, all you need to do is install it, it's powered by 8 AA batteries and its very bright as you can see on the video! !

I'm asking $600 CAD + $78 (shipping and handling)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHdT9EPFec

The only thing i should let you know is that the shell didnt fit the motherboard, so i covered the edges with black tape ! As you will notice, no one will care in Halloween or at a Con! I don't think this pack is perfect, but i do think its pretty close to the real ones, and with just a little work, you'll have YOUR OWN PACK 100% ready!!!!!
DO the math and you will see that it will cost more to get as far as this (adding the parts plus shipping)
If you have any questions, please email me! (spv11 at hotmail) I'll answer inmediately!

I will ship the pack very carefully and it will travel in a very secure box! I will send you a pic of the packed pack so that you can see how i pack it. I allready sold one pack before to the USA so i know how to do it. I will alos include a note to the custom officers explaining it's a PROP / TOY so that they don't get shocked by all the warning labels! (it worked the last time) I'm not responsable by any taxes or duties . I will ship it with Canada Post since this item is in Montreal- Canada.

Re: JAMES BOND 007 Roger Moore sideshow, 1:1 ghostbusters proton pack for sale

Threads merged as per Commerce Rules and I added both items to the title.
Shell.
x :peace

Re: 1:1 ghostbusters proton pack for sale-JAMES BOND 007 Roger Moore sideshow,

I hate the timing of that pack!....

So...much...

M.

hahah i was joking about the delorean (i wished i had one, its been my dream since i was a kid, maybe one day)
If the batman suite comes with Micheal keaton, i'l take it/. :) (that was also a joke)

Take care! :)

SAl

Haha, it does not...

However it is a Returns Style suit...

M.

Love the vid for the proton pack, good luck with the sale and the personal stuff, know how it is mate;)
btw the vid for the roger moore is set to privte so can't watch it.

OH, Sorry about that, and thanks for letting me know. No wonder i had no views on that video! heheheh.
I love your avatar, Christopher Lloyd Rules!

Last edited:

No probs will check out mr bond:)

Jim from taxi was a big influence on me, not a great role model but reckon he's still driving his cab wasted:)

He's on my to do list and with spensers sculpt it will be a good one:)

Are those your bttf customs in your avata,r gotta do me some at some point they look like fun?:)

Yeah, they are, I'm working on a 2015 Marty and a 1984 Doc with radiation suite. Will let you know as soon its available! :)

Sal

Back