Favorite 80's headsculpt that you think has been overlooked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
There are a LOT of popular sculpts out there. The slew of Fords, Stallones, Willis', Schwarzeneggers, Craigs, etc.....leave plenty of room for the overlooked stars [or "B-movie" stars] of yesterday.
To that end I am wondering what character from the 1980's YOU feel have been most overlooked and deserve to be immortalized in 1:6?
They can be from TV or film.

George Peppard as Hannibal Smith

ATEAM%20Hannibal.jpg

As far as action characters, I agree about the A-Team. Also, Michael Knight! :lol Magnum P.I., MacGuyver, and of course, the Renegades (including Swayze):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEPB4Fitw-c[/ame]

John Cusack wasn't an action star, but he was a great 80s actor that I haven't seen much 1/6 love for. There's also William Hurt.

Hmmm, back to the future!
There's recently been a slew of these popping up, though, so that's no longer the case.

William Katt and Robert Culp.
Michael Douglas
Sidney Poitier
Morgan Freeman
Alan Rickman

Willem Defoe? I dunno why they havn't abused his face for 1/6... I mean he's in a few 80's stuff so he qualifies but a Green Goblin would look cool! :D

well i think of the 80's i think of one badass man, the sho gun of Harlem "Sho nuff" lol.. I actually hired someone to do a headsculpt of him but thought he would be good for this thread.

shonuff2.jpg

Ah man, there's loads I want from the 80's. I guess the obvious one to start of with is
Raging Bull & then
Lost Boys
The Goonies
Ghostbusters
Back To The Future
Blade Runner
E.T
Short Circuit
& I'm sure there's loads more but there just the ones which came 1st to mind & TV would have to be the A Team & Knight Rider, imagine a 1/6 KITT :rock

well i think of the 80's i think of one badass man, the sho gun of Harlem "Sho nuff" lol.. I actually hired someone to do a headsculpt of him but thought he would be good for this thread.

shonuff2.jpg

:yess: I would buy that in a heart beat, the others not so much.

Cousin Larry was a cheesy actor, but I loved that show as a kid. I remember watching it really early in the morning before school all the time. I even bought the first season on dvd.

Back