Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to keep an eye out for the faux bronze version. I have the painted version on pre-order and it looks great.

The fauz bronze won't be related to the auctions. The fauz gold one is being auctioned off for the Diane memorial, but the darker faux bronze will be sold through the site just like the Dooku was.

I know. I was just saying that this one is out of my range. :monkey2 Also that I won't get the other (non-auction) one as I want mine to look the same.

I know. I was just saying that this one is out of my range. :monkey2 Also that I won't get the other (non-auction) one as I want mine to look the same.

sgsp09.jpg

Problem solved.

I would probably be all over this had I gotten a bronze Yoda vs. Dooku, but since I didn't...

I wonder how many they will make of this one.

Crap, another one I need be ready for at newsletter launch since the scalpers know about it in advance it will be gone QUICK... oh well. :) And I would guess they will not go back and do an Obi / Anakin bronze.. its too late for that one now.

Last edited:
I got a bronze Yoda/Dooku and I have to say- it looks pretty freakin' cool. Now to deal with IRL to be ready to try to buy this one.

Crap, another one I need be ready for at newsletter launch since the scalpers know about it in advance it will be gone QUICK... oh well. :) And I would guess they will not go back and do an Obi / Anakin bronze.. its too late for that one now.

Maybe not, there was a huge gap between the original Iron Man and the Stealth Iron Man.

Anyone know when this is happening?

Any hints from Dusty?

Geez, this is from forever ago, I thought it was already pre-ordered...

When I first saw this pop up again I thought it was up for order now. I just hope whenever it is they don't announce it first otherwise I will have no shot at it.

I need something to flip dammit. I gotta afford this hobby one way or another and flipping rare SW items is the bestest.

My guess is tonight!

Why press F5!??!?

Use Firefox and "reload every" to do it automatically!

:)

When I first saw this pop up again I thought it was up for order now. I just hope whenever it is they don't announce it first otherwise I will have no shot at it.

Me too. This scared me. Thought I missed it inbetween paying bills online.

Back