Faux Bronze Anakin vs Asajj Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I find it interesting that nobody has even mentioned this yet (as far as I can tell). It's limited to 35, but still hasn't sold out after several hours. Seems to me like the faux bronze thing is petering out for Sideshow. Of course, part of it is that this one just doesn't look that great in the faux bronze finish.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=22232

Maybe it's because the piece isn't so great at all.
I think it was a great mistake to not put the Cartoon Anakin and Ventress on it. This piece, with the Animated Clone Wars Anakin and Ventress doesn't make sence :cuckoo:

I definitely think the faux bronze has gone the way of the dodo-- That golden goose has stopped laying eggs.

The Faux Bronze stuff looks alot better now then it used to. I wonder if the faux bronze stuff will ever go up in value. Being limited to 35 is really low. Sometimes is nice to have something that limited even if its ugly. I passed on it, but I was surprised how long it was up for, sold out now.

I like the fb stuff and am glad to add this to my collection. The price was a bit steep, but still worth it imho.

I just don't think that many people care to spend $350 for an invented re-imagining statue of a 2D cartoon fight.

If it had stayed true to the origional cartoon, I would have been interested. I'm kinda surprised by this choice considering the amount of regular editions still available and on the gift card list. Did they just decide to take a few of those, bronze them, and clear some stock?

I'm not a big fan of the Faux bronze stuff myself, but they do have a market. I'm sure if the right item came along, we'd all get one.

Back