FARCRY 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're extremely different, what do you feel like? An immersive post apocalyptic Washington filled with mutants or, well spidey?

Fallout 3 is incredibly immersive and can be highly recommended. Web of Shadows is most likely the best Spidey game out there though, so it all comes down to what you feel like spending some time with right now.

Just finished the game.
In my opinion Far cry 2 is one of the top FPS'S I have ever played.
Was really fun and addicting. If you love sniping this is the game to get.
The 50 cal sniper rifle was a blast to use. love that you can go anywhere to take advantage of high grounds for tactical advantage. The explosion effects on this game are unreal. love blowing gas tanks, propane and Co2 bottles and the ammo creates looks so awsome blowing up.
The A.I on this game is like none other. They hide, take cover, Hunt you down, get in a car and drive after you ETC ...
At times makes it very difficult because is not that easy to kill your enemy but is a great challange.(dont wanna make the game too easy)
I love that this game took A while to beat not no 6hrs.
It took me over 40hrs to beat but I explored alot of the games fantastic scenarios of the landscape of Africa.
I love that the game is placed in the real world drama Making it more interesting.
Stealth was fun too !! watting for dark and going in with awsome silenced weapons to take the enemy down by total suprise.

the ending of the game needed more development but Overall I give FAR CRY 2 a 9/10

Fantastic game !!

need to ge tback into this . Gears of war has had me away from it but until a few online bugs are fixed I might come back to this for a few days ( weeks whatever it takes ).
I really do love this game. :rock

I think the one thing it is missing though is story line depth which is a shame since this was a very strong point with far cry 1.

i also got fc2 last week, i'm finishing up gears 2 so looking forward to playing this one. i did get to play 2 or 3 missions and its great so far!

Back