Faramir head sculpt (now with helm!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really great,perfect likeness! I would be interested in one for sure.

far85ab.jpg

far79eo.jpg

Thanks all, really appreciate it

Last edited:
Wow. :horror :google

If it's at all possible, you absolutely need to cast that amazing work of art.

Just beautiful, and you can definitely count me in among the hordes of fans who would love to take a casting (or six!) of those off your hands.

Keep up the excellent work!

Hey Chuck, I'll post in here 'cause I just realized something really neat!

I didn't get it before, the point of creating an image with 3 pix in one at seemgingly the same angle.

But then I just figured it out just now- they're only just sorta different angles but please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you're using those to express the way light and shadow falls on it from relatively different angles?

I think it's really cool that you did it like that. :D

Wow, awesome work Charles. I have always thought very highly of your artistic talent.
Its amazing how an amateur (to an extent) sculptor can sculpt a human likeness just as well, or better (in the case of Aragorn, no comparative with Faramir though) than artists payed to do what they do and make multi hundred dollar collecitbles for multi million dollar companies.

far97jx.jpg

The tree detail and vest etc are finished, so I thought I'd take a pic before I go covering bits of it up with the various belts and what have you. The right arm will be resting on a bow.

Back