Fantastic Four movie: Yay or Nay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, fry his ass then feed it to starving children in third world countries.

That's cruel. I am sorry. Starving children deserve much better than that!

I hated the first one but I really liked the second one.

More time and effort was put in to the second part.

I guess every 2 1/2 year old thread needs a bump.

I guess every 2 1/2 year old thread needs a bump.

istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

there both good.

First off its they're indicating "they are" not there as in a location.

(Sorry I know Grammar Nazis are looked down on but I'm an English Teacher and at work so this way I'm kinda still working)

Second off, what was the reasoning for resurrecting this thread at all? Did you just watch the movie? GD I'm sick of these random posts being lifted with no constructive additions.

First off its they're indicating "they are" not there as in a location.

(Sorry I know Grammar Nazis are looked down on but I'm an English Teacher and at work so this way I'm kinda still working)

Second off, what was the reasoning for resurrecting this thread at all? Did you just watch the movie? GD I'm sick of these random posts being lifted with no constructive additions.

I agree on both counts.

to be honest, i think necroposting is better than starting a whole new thread :eek:

It is if one has something useful or meaningful to add to the discussion. Sadly, that was not the case here (or in any of his other necroposts, for that matter).

True that... Resurrecting a thread about a film that has been out of the theater and onto DVD a LONG time ago?? That's silly to me. No reason for bringing it back from the dead at all. :monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back