Fantastic Four : 3 - Greenlit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find these movies to be enjoyable so I will welcomed the third. In my opinion theyre worth it alone just to see the friendship between the Thing and The Human Torch. Those 2 toghether are hilarious.

Marvel should just 'Hulk' this dead in its tracks. Take over the reins, kill the current incarnation and reboot.

Dont be :huh Its just a difference of opinion

I was glad to hear that a 3rd film was being made, you think the fantastic four franchise is a crapfest

ce la vie

I should learn to be less sensitive I know

but I like what I like and I fight for it

That's cool. I think we all are guilty of that from time to time. I also believe what we're interested in and our likes and dislikes is an extension of ourselves. It makes us who we are. Still, it's one movie. I am sure you like a thousand movies out there and you can't expect everyone to like them all. I suppose I am still bitter that the FF movie stole two hours of my life and I want them back. :monkey2

I do however like your preference in women. ;)

MORE Alba???

YES PLEASE!

Haven't we gotten enough bad acting from her and the rest of the crew already. :rotfl If she had even a thread of acting ability I might even agree with you, but I've seen cardboard boxes with more acting talent. I'd much prefer an average to above average looking actress, who can actually act, to a knockout who couldn't act to save her life. :D And quite honestly I didn't think she looked half as good in the second movie as she did in the first :rolleyes:

T'Challa or The Inhumans

T'challa the Black Panther has a great history with the FF. As do the Inhumans. Either of them would translate well to the screen if handled correctly. Super Skrull as a bad guy for the 3rd film is a must. Maybe team him up with Klaw. Give Doom a rest for the third film.

I'm sure there are very good reasons behind it, but its always puzzled me when the rights to characters go to different studios. Same with video games, I head that a sequel to Marvel Ultimate Alliance would be difficult because different companies have the rights to different characters. Of course if that's the case I dunno how the first one was made. Just my little rant.

I liked the first one so I don't really feel a reboot is necessary, but making the next one good is necessary and if that means a new cast etc. then I'm all for it. Just don't make it one to show how they got the powers. I think the movies could be alot better if they just made Doom a better bad guy, instead of a colossal ass hole.

Haven't we gotten enough bad acting from her and the rest of the crew already. :rotfl If she had even a thread of acting ability I might even agree with you, but I've seen cardboard boxes with more acting talent. I'd much prefer an average to above average looking actress, who can actually act, to a knockout who couldn't act to save her life. :D And quite honestly I didn't think she looked half as good in the second movie as she did in the first :rolleyes:

LOL I originally said that and then edited my post. hehe

But bad acting aside, she is nice eye candy.

I guess you would like whoopie goldberg cast instead then :rolleyes:

I guess you would like whoopie goldberg cast instead then :rolleyes:

Nooooo. I said I'd rather have an average to above average looking actress who can act....I made no mention of butt-ugly actresses :D

The FF have a large cast of villains but it depends how they are written whether or not they are "as interesting" as the Silver Surfer. The first one that comes to mind is Super Skrull but they kind of screw that pooch in FF2....Thanos is a natural choice as well so is Namor, Kang the Conquerer, Paibok the Power Skrull, Puppet Master and Terrax....depends all on what angle they are going for.

Back