Fantastic 4 diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel + Diorama - Vs series = 2 out of 3 ain't bad

I like the exclusive. It makes the piece and I would not think buying it without it. I still resent the fact it's an oversized bust (I dont do busts) but what can you do.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Marvel + Diorama - Vs series = 2 out of 3 ain't bad

I like the exclusive. It makes the piece and I would not think buying it without it. I still resent the fact it's an oversized bust (I dont do busts) but what can you do.

SKIP IT! :lol

`hello,
Yeah I was hoping thing would have legs not sure if it was a balance problem.
Anyways I kinda want it but im scared there may be a f4 vs doom or superskrull vs series diorama down the road. Oh well guess I'll have to think about it.

Check out Sue's hair in this pic:

9012_press03-001.jpg

That is just the angle playing funny tricks isn't it?

Different angles ha different lightings. So you may see various colours especially Human Torch having different shades of fiery orange. A good point - oversize bust with full size statues. Am torn!

well....im dissapointed with this...i was dreaming of a big statue based dio.
not a bust...orama which is what dusty called it on this thead last week.
cleaver hint dusty....i only just got it...doh

i wonder why they didn't finish up THING with legs? perhaps with legs the statue would have been taller than the given height prefered by SS?

can someone at SS or pablo clear up an issue I have with this.

Is there a difference between the regular & the exclusive version in regards to the human torch.

In the regular piece, the wrap around looks painted whilst the main body looks a different colour to the exclusive version

90121press01001dy1.jpg
9012press01001jg7.jpg

Last edited:
I stand corrected. It is 2 different pieces. First one is just a prototype it seems. I like the final version better except for Ben's lighter shade.

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
I dare you all not to buy it, with such a great exclusive and at a lower price than I expected. I got mine!!

I'll take you up on your dare. There is just something about this that bugs me. It seems like a really cool idea, but I just don't like it.

Darth Loki said:
It seems like a really cool idea, but I just don't like it.
I agree. It is really cool, but just looks incomplete without some sort of base.

I predict an ES of 350...no Low Quantity just instant Wait List like with Fett Exclusive.

That would generate some buzz for this new diorama/bust line. The newsletter will probably use some "now you see it now you don't" reference to the Invisible Woman... :rolleyes:

I still love you Sideshow. :lol

Hello
I found a pic of another thing statue and put it on the ss statue and it looks great, you think if the community asked that ss might be swaded to make the thing legs?

Last edited:
occulum said:
I agree. It is really cool, but just looks incomplete without some sort of base.

Maybe that's what's bugging me. I just can't put my finger on it. Not to mention I'm not that huge a fan of F4.

not a bad price for 4 characters. Not liking the base though. I wished SS would have put legs on THING.

Back