Fantastic 4 diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
For me, it will be short and soft.

Umm...

My thinking, I mean. My thought process will be the opposite of long and hard, and I will order it right away. Never mind...

I'm not sure I can afford it, or rather, I'm not sure I want to cut back on something else to make sure I can afford it.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Couldn't resist;)
Well, This diorama is a must buy for me... and Tom, yes, It is deffinately part of the diorama line, even if It's not a VS diorama (I'm evil, I know):D...
Right now I've ordered 1099 dollars of Marvel stuff... Doom Legendary bust ex, Magneto Comiquette ex, archangel archive set, Green Hulk PF and Captain America VS Red Skull diorama...
I Do hope they won't come out at the same time as other stuff from Star Wars and Marvel which are coming out right now... well, money doesn't grow on trees unfortunately, I think I have to choose between the Marvel and Star Wars collection, well the decision is taken cause I'm, as everybody kind of know, a Star Wars freak so my choice is Star Wars... anyway we'll see If I can continue the Marvel collection... otherwise If somebody is interested in the x-men vs sentinel diorama ex pm me with an offer...

See ya

I've been thinking long and hard about which line to drop and sad to say its Star Wars for me to go. O yea I'll pick up a 12in figure every now and then and any PF (like Fett) or random statue that catches my eye. When I look at my collection, and what are my favorites its the SS Marvel stuff. The sculpts are amazing, the poses they have been doing for the stuff is really different than the normal just standing there pose. Just a lot of amazing stuff coming out from SS in the Marvel line. So Marvel for me

SolidLiquidFox said:
I did the same thing Viking28. LotR 12" and Marvel Vs dioramas are my main priority. Everything else is on a case by case basis.
Add me to the "dropping SW 12 inch club." Just LOTR 12" and SW PF from here on out.

Interesting, but are these complete statues or a bust diorama? Reed, Thing, and Torch don't seem to have any legs...

I'd be down for a flickering flame human torch exclusive, and toss in a transparent Invisible Woman and I'm sold. Does anyone here know the price yet or when it's coming?

Raven said:
Interesting, but are these complete statues or a bust diorama? Reed, Thing, and Torch don't seem to have any legs...

I'd be down for a flickering flame human torch exclusive, and toss in a transparent Invisible Woman and I'm sold. Does anyone here know the price yet or when it's coming?

I think it is in a sense a Bust.

Khev said:
Add me to the "dropping SW 12 inch club." Just LOTR 12" and SW PF from here on out.

I don't foresee a time when three or four LOTR 12" figures will be shipping within the space of a month or so. Financially, the LOTR line is definitely going to be easier on your wallet.

sweet

90121_press01-001.jpg

Hey I ordered I think it looks really cool although I would of rather had it 20in tall.

Back