Family Guy: Blue Harvest - 9/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with everyone else, I can't wait for this episode next Sunday. I've been a Family Guy fan since the beginning and of course a lifelong Star Wars fan.
It "will be a day long remembered".:D

It'd be great and hilarious if Meg was Jabba the Hutt........

JS

It'd be great and hilarious if Meg was Jabba the Hutt........

JS

They may not even include that scene sadly, but if they do, the only way I could see it being Meg is if they use her repeatedly because she's already the Dianoga. Now that I think of it though, I'm curious what charcter Joe Swanson will be.

They may not even include that scene sadly, but if they do, the only way I could see it being Meg is if they use her repeatedly because she's already the Dianoga. Now that I think of it though, I'm curious what charcter Joe Swanson will be.

Is Joe Swanson the guy in the wheelechair? It's been so long since i'v seen Family Guy:monkey3

I am curious to see what they do with Joe too.

Family Guy is just an awesome show.

So many classic references. :)

*SPOILER* Meg is..............

Quagmire is C3PO, Cleveland is R2D2 (who is holding a bag of pot with him throughout the entire bit,) Stewie is Darth Vader, Chris is Han Solo, Peter is Luke Skywalker, Brain is Chewbacca, and Lois is Leah. Meg makes an appearance as the snake monster in the garbage disposal.

JS

Quagmire is C3PO, Cleveland is R2D2 (who is holding a bag of pot with him throughout the entire bit,) Stewie is Darth Vader, Chris is Han Solo, Peter is Luke Skywalker, Brain is Chewbacca, and Lois is Leah. Meg makes an appearance as the snake monster in the garbage disposal.

JS

You've got it backwards. Peter is Han Solo and Chris is Luke Skywalker.

Just finished it and I have to say (to me) it could have been more awesome. A lot of the episode was great, but I think they could have used more cut scene jokes (like the regular show) to make it a bit funnier.

Definitely a cool episode, but not the 2nd coming I was hoping for.

Back