Family Guy: Blue Harvest - 9/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a longer episode, the first one in the new season!

Oh boy, I can't wait too see it!!!!!!!! :D

Yup, it's a one hour special season premier. According to the site linked off of Rebelscum, it plays out as Peter retelling the story of A New Hope out of necessity.

Yup, it's a one hour special season premier. According to the site linked off of Rebelscum, it plays out as Peter retelling the story of A New Hope out of necessity.

First aired: 9/23/2007 Production Code: 5ACX16/5ACX22

With the Griffins stuck at home during a blackout, Peter begins to tell a story, which leads to a Star Wars flashback. Acting out scenes from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Peter plays Han Solo, Lois is Princess Leia, Stewie becomes Darth Vader, Brian plays Chewbacca, and Chris is Luke Skywalker. Cleveland and Quagmire will play the parts of R2-D2 and C-3PO, while Herbert is the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Okay now ... what are the chances of Mezco being able to produce some Star Wars themed Family Guy figures? Heck, I would kill for a movie size poster version of the Blue Harvest artwork. Get on this Lucas ... you know you want my money :monkey5

P.S. And here's hoping we get a Familygized version of Empire and Jedi in the near future.

Okay now ... what are the chances of Mezco being able to produce some Star Wars themed Family Guy figures? Heck, I would kill for a movie size poster version of the Blue Harvest artwork. Get on this Lucas ... you know you want my money :monkey5

P.S. And here's hoping we get a Familygized version of Empire and Jedi in the near future.

I'd buy a poster as well! :monkey5

Family guy Star Wars merch would be great... I've only ever bought the Peter Vs Chicken. But I'd be down for some SW themed figures.

I'm more of a Simpsons fan myself, but I cannot wait for this Episode! I think Adam West as Grand Moff Tarkin will be :lol Meg as the garbage monster is also really :lol

Lets hope this does well and they are able to make each season opener (or finale?) a Star Wars Episode for the next 5 seasons.

I've never seen an entire episode of Family Guy but I will FORCE :)rotfl) myself to watch this on Sep. 23rd.

Can't wait to see this. :)

I love the fact that they didn't feature Meg on the poster, or even give her name credit, lol. Classic.

Back