Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always store my stuff in a power armor station, and nothing has gone missing. I store all of my junk in it. I love this game. I want to play it all the time, but school, work and family are more important.

And I have the T45 Armor, a Raider Armor T51, and ATOM T60 suit just missing the head. I stole the Atom t60 suit. But I am still looking for a complete t60 armor set.

And I have the T45 Armor, a Raider Armor T51, and ATOM T60 suit just missing the head. I stole the Atom t60 suit. But I am still looking for a complete t60 armor set.

What level are you? You can get the X-01 armor (considerably better) in a matter of minutes once you're 28.

What the hell does everyone do with all the crap they accumilate?
I horde all kinds , but i have tone of weapons like 5 fat mans , 7 rocket launchers loads of rifles and pistols
Buy none of the vendors have enough money to buy the tonage of stuff

What the hell does everyone do with all the crap they accumilate?
I horde all kinds , but i have tone of weapons like 5 fat mans , 7 rocket launchers loads of rifles and pistols
Buy none of the vendors have enough money to buy the tonage of stuff

I break just about everything down. Just about everything I collect instantly gets stashed in the stations in sanctuary. Any weapons that are legendary are stored in a separate box. I'll break down the regular versions making sure to remove any mods I could use first. I have a ton of weapons and armor I have been too lazy to break down. I've also accumulated a ton of money because I've bought next to nothing the entire game.

Did you know in Diamond city you can buy an apartment? Talk to the Mayor's receptionist, there is a lift in town or you can use the elevator behind the guard desk before you enter Diamond city. It's 2,000 caps. I just found it . I am lv 22 but playing on Very Hard difficulty .

Did you know in Diamond city you can buy an apartment? Talk to the Mayor's receptionist, there is a lift in town or you can use the elevator behind the guard desk before you enter Diamond city. It's 2,000 caps. I just found it . I am lv 22 but playing on Very Hard difficulty .

Very hard difficulty? WOW! I would hate the game if i done that , as i cant imagine trying to kill a death claw on very hard.

Also if anybody is looking for the X-01 armour , and using the locations on youtube , do not attempt this before level 28 as i tried on level 25 and it was not there as they spawn at a players certain level

Will it eventually be possible to max out every single perk in the game?
Or is it the case of once you clear out raiders dens they dont respawn?
I have noticed they respawn on a cleared location once you get re sent there for a mission l but otherwise they do not

Very hard difficulty? WOW! I would hate the game if i done that , as i cant imagine trying to kill a death claw on very hard.

It's pretty brutal, you lose so much ammo killing stuff. I try and melee as much as I can or use items that are designated to kill that enemy.

I've actually sorta built a hall of armor for all of my power armors. It's 4 levels high and I have it lit up as well. I will take a pic of it soon to show it off. I need to move around some of the armors I have the Raider and Raider II armor, T-45 on the top level. I have the T-51's on the second and third levels. And T-60 and X-01's on the third and forth level.

I keep all of my stuff in the work station in Sanctuary. So I have plenty of building supplies there. I still need to go to some of the other settlements and take everything in the work station.

I did a similar thing but on a smaller scale
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back