Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576387.297592.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576399.320641.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576409.926867.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576420.201498.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576429.027300.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576439.991575.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576458.804269.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1523576469.813574.jpg

More pictures.

These pics are better than the ones I’ve seen on Iron Studios website. Ok gonna order him! Totally convinced I made a mistake canceling my pre order. I think I’m gonna pick this one up with Black Panther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll love Falcon when you get him in hand.

But honestly the Black Panther piece is the one I could easily live without, as in my mind it just doesn't compare to the others in the line.

They’re so amazing all together, IMO. They are my favorite pieces I have.

Wow. And completely agree. Just as fantastic art pieces (and I don't wanna go around and around with anyone re what art really is because someone had a vision of how these pieces should look - apparently a whole team of folks when I was talking to IS - and executed that vision (no pun intended). Dynamic sculpts, prototype level paint. Folks seem to be real happy with Darth Vader too last I looked.

10 years from now if I have no emergency they will be on my shelves.:clap

Still hafta smile looking back tho 'coz I was having a meltdown over the money and no in hand pics and no word from IS for months and then the first trickle of in hand pics from Asia for BP - collecting has more drama than I would have thought!:lol

Iron Studios really disappointed me with their Spider-Man 1/4 scale piece. Hopefully they do another. The pose on the last one was fantastic. I can see them smashing that one soon.

So I’ve ordered Falcon too good to pass on

Iron Studios really disappointed me with their Spider-Man 1/4 scale piece. Hopefully they do another. The pose on the last one was fantastic. I can see them smashing that one soon.

So I’ve ordered Falcon too good to pass on

Congrats I don't believe you'll regret it:). I kept him close by for a good while before I finally had to put him in his display spot. Just couldn't believe the textures and the subtle skin tones and how clean even the joints are. Beautiful metallic effect with the paint on the base too.

Yeah, I had read/watched the Spidey reviews. Really hurt for the collectors because design-wise Spidey is amazing. IS really had to make some ground up after that debacle:slap - that piece should have been rock solid with so many components.

But. Heck I've got 2 Cap and 2 Bucky - if I could have swung it and had the space, I'd have gone for another Falcon.:monkey3 But I hadn't been PLANNING on duplicates - Cap and Bucky just looked too good on the desk - Falcon wouldn't fit tho.

Two of Bucky please give me one lol. Jokes aside congrats on those pieces. I’m sure they look super cool. I would pair Black Panther with Bucky seeing as those two faces off in the movie lol.

Two of Bucky please give me one lol. Jokes aside congrats on those pieces. I’m sure they look super cool. I would pair Black Panther with Bucky seeing as those two faces off in the movie lol.

I have two of Team Cap as well.

But sadly with my future preorders I'm going to have to pack a set away in the next year or so. Never did I think I'll be buying so many pieces.

I have two of Team Cap as well.

But sadly with my future preorders I'm going to have to pack a set away in the next year or so. Never did I think I'll be buying so many pieces.

It happens man. Gosh how will you cope with the Infinity War line pieces when announced

It happens man. Gosh how will you cope with the Infinity War line pieces when announced

Please don't remind me.

Only two pieces have been hinted at by Iron Studios in 1/4 scale and I don't trust Sideshow anymore with regards to Marvel movie pieces. As I'll be packing away the Thor TDW I have soon.

Please don't remind me.

Only two pieces have been hinted at by Iron Studios in 1/4 scale and I don't trust Sideshow anymore with regards to Marvel movie pieces. As I'll be packing away the Thor TDW I have soon.

I have to admit I had little hope of IS recovering after that Spidey Fail. But 100% convinced they do the best movie pieces at 1/4 scale Sideshow are doing their own stuff which is annoying more people these days. I’m also glad I can get Iron Studios statues locally. I’m extremely annoyed that Sideshow corner the market with their exclusives crap. It kinda forces International buyers to pay more when it comes to shipping and tax! I will rather buy locally than direct.

What 2 pieces have been announced?

I have to admit I had little hope of IS recovering after that Spidey Fail. But 100% convinced they do the best movie pieces at 1/4 scale Sideshow are doing their own stuff which is annoying more people these days. I’m also glad I can get Iron Studios statues locally. I’m extremely annoyed that Sideshow corner the market with their exclusives crap. It kinda forces International buyers to pay more when it comes to shipping and tax! I will rather buy locally than direct.

What 2 pieces have been announced?

Rumors are Thanos and Iron Spider.

Ha ha I could never give up my desk pair:love

Iron_studios_CaptainAmerica_WinterSoldier2.jpg

I had to talk myself out of getting Bucky #3.:monkey3 and I still think about that, now and again. 'Coz u just don't know what will get made and also IMO Bucky is the easiest to deal with e.g. his base is kinda square. And my fav MCU character (talked myself out of XM Bucky tho $$$:horror)

IMO as Bucky was on the run without a costume with all the bells (and weapons) think IS just did amazing - love the smoothness of the arm paint. Some wanted more chrome but I dunno - re movie color grading it didn't look super-shiny in the film and I kind of wonder if having mega-chrome wouldn't have looked too garish. Plus outstanding full portrait.

Secret Compass may be able to get him for you if you are willing to pay $$$$.

Happy for you getting Falcon:clap! My Falcon came from PopCutcha and PC did great - fast flawless ship to U.S. and they were quicker than some in-U.S. shippers.

Pics from IS store in Brazil LOL I would be so broke if I went here.

https://www.facebook.com/conceptstoresp/?rf=638402526279127

Image credit: Vanessa Mariano, IS Concept Store Brazil
Iron_Studios_Bucky_Falcon_vmariano.jpg

Image credit: Roberto Nascimento, IS Concept Store Brazil
Iron_Studios_Bucky_Falcon_Cap_rnascimento.jpg

Rumors are Thanos and Iron Spider.

I would get that Iron Spider-Man in a heart beat. Not sure on Thanos as his face looks weird in certain shots. That Sideshow piece will be very hard to beat even though it’s not a movie piece it feels like it should be.

Ha ha I could never give up my desk pair:love

View attachment 404917

I had to talk myself out of getting Bucky #3.:monkey3 and I still think about that, now and again. 'Coz u just don't know what will get made and also IMO Bucky is the easiest to deal with e.g. his base is kinda square. And my fav MCU character (talked myself out of XM Bucky tho $$$:horror)

IMO as Bucky was on the run without a costume with all the bells (and weapons) think IS just did amazing - love the smoothness of the arm paint. Some wanted more chrome but I dunno - re movie color grading it didn't look super-shiny in the film and I kind of wonder if having mega-chrome wouldn't have looked too garish. Plus outstanding full portrait.

Secret Compass may be able to get him for you if you are willing to pay $$$$.

Happy for you getting Falcon:clap! My Falcon came from PopCutcha and PC did great - fast flawless ship to U.S. and they were quicker than some in-U.S. shippers.

Pics from IS store in Brazil LOL I would be so broke if I went here.

https://www.facebook.com/conceptstoresp/?rf=638402526279127

Image credit: Vanessa Mariano, IS Concept Store Brazil
View attachment 404918

Image credit: Roberto Nascimento, IS Concept Store Brazil
View attachment 404919

Nice pics man. Looks like I will get both Falcon and Black Panther together as the others are sold out. At least Popcultcha has them both still. Glad I ordered Falcon though gosh my year has been so many purchases.

Nice pics man. Looks like I will get both Falcon and Black Panther together as the others are sold out. At least Popcultcha has them both still. Glad I ordered Falcon though gosh my year has been so many purchases.

Last year was my year I guess for doing more than I thought. No regrets on these pieces - ~roughly a year after I started receiving still so happy. IS really knocked it out of the park with the Civil War group which happily is one of my favorite films.

I hope all goes smooth with your order:) - BP was the first piece I got - my first 1/4 scale piece ever - and what a way to start 1/4 scale! HIS detail is staggering and I really like the sense of movement.

Back