Factory X Props and Replicas - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointy is great, but unless you get really lucky expect to pay between $200 and $300 for it. I think they only made 200 of them total.

The thing is, none of these items are worth the prices. Minus the scythe. I love Buffy, but giving someone more than double is just them gouging. I can't imagine it. My friend sold me something under retail because they wanted to 'help out' and that is the way I like it, lol.

The thing is, none of these items are worth the prices. Minus the scythe. I love Buffy, but giving someone more than double is just them gouging. I can't imagine it. My friend sold me something under retail because they wanted to 'help out' and that is the way I like it, lol.

The Sword and Vampyr book are worth it, IMO. I really like both, just as much as the Scythe. I could probably do without the others, but if you can find them under retail, like you said, it's worth it.

As much as I like ya, I'm going to have to disagree. $300 + is way too much for the vamp book, and the prices for the sword these days is also.

As much as I like ya, I'm going to have to disagree. $300 + is way too much for the vamp book, and the prices for the sword these days is also.

Oh, I'm talking retail prices. I agree with you there on current market/inflated prices. Definitely not worth it, if that's the case. These pieces are weird in price on EBay. Some days they go for ridiculous prices and others, not so much. That Vampyr Book with a little hinge damage will go for $50 or so, but a mint one for $200 - $300??? That price difference doesn't make much sense to me, but that's what it is. I lucked out on the Sword of Angelus a while back at a great deal and now I see some listed at $400-$500. Definitely a big difference from retail.

Oh, I'm talking retail prices. I agree with you there on current market/inflated prices. Definitely not worth it, if that's the case. These pieces are weird in price on EBay. Some days they go for ridiculous prices and others, not so much. That Vampyr Book with a little hinge damage will go for $50 or so, but a mint one for $200 - $300??? That price difference doesn't make much sense to me, but that's what it is. I lucked out on the Sword of Angelus a while back at a great deal and now I see some listed at $400-$500. Definitely a big difference from retail.

I bought the Vampyr book on Ebay just recently for $39.95. It has some hinge damage, which is no big deal and fixable.. then I saw a listing for brand new going for $379.99 buy it now..:cuckoo:

I bought the Vampyr book on Ebay just recently for $39.95. It has some hinge damage, which is no big deal and fixable.. then I saw a listing for brand new going for $379.99 buy it now..:cuckoo:

That's what I'm talking about! You got a heck of a deal, IMO. The book already has a vintage look, and even with hinge damage, it's going to look mint. :lol Congrats on the score!!

I'm hoping to get the Sword of Angelus on the wall somewhere this weekend to accent the Scythe. I'll be sure to post some pics (if) and when it happens.

-- Chapter 2099 i would love to see those pics :)

I'll definitely try to deliver, but no promises. :(

I'd like to display it side-by-side with the Scythe, so my first dilemma is finding a suitable spot for it. My second dilemma is finding a suitable spot for it, so that my girlfriend won't go ballistic and look at me like I'm a complete weirdo for displaying not one, but two, life-size pieces of demon-fighting weaponry in my place (or as I like to call it 'planning for the forthcoming apocalypse') :lol

Hehehe ok .. i already get weird looks from my friends for having my scythe on my wall - my mum isn't to fussed on it, my dad just laughs.

here are some quick pictures of my buffy collection i still have more to add as im waiting for some stuff to arrive in the mail - the orb of theuslah should come in the next few days after that purchase i will have to slow down the purchases as once a year i do my spending then its back to saving :)

Here is the link for my pictures :
https://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z369/ollypics/

Last edited:
Sooooo....when in the heck did the Sword of Angelus start going for 'big bucks'???? :thud:

The last few on Ebay have gone a little crazy.

I can't believe people still want it. Haha. I got the 3 that I felt were most important to me. But even I wouldn't pay more for em than I did. Guess you have to realllllly want it.

It's nice, but I'm amazed at some of these prices.

And to think some people say the Whedonverse is dead. :lol

Wish I could get a Scythe... and NOT pay an arm and a leg for it -___-

Wish I could get a Scythe... and NOT pay an arm and a leg for it -___-

You can still find them at a decent price. Not too much above retail. Keep an eye out.

The Scythe is well worth it. I think the Sword is worth it too....just not at some of the eBay prices.

Back