• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F13 Part V "Roy" signup thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you use the standard hands that come with Dragon? I might prefer a Sideshow body if possible... but I will bow to your superior judgment in all things Jason.

Do you use the standard hands that come with Dragon? I might prefer a Sideshow body if possible... but I will bow to your superior judgment in all things Jason.

Well, I could do that for you. Will track down a donor body for you and get it done. Reason I usually go with Dragon is for the choice of hands, shoes and the easy availability of their bodies. Sometimes it is hard to get a loose SSC body with the hands you need. At least Roy has bare hands and not Gloved hands. That is always the kicker with Sideshow, hardly any gloved hands to speak of... at least that are still available.

I should have the first Roy done here soon, to show you guys how he will look in production. Some minor tweaks in the mask and clothing that should help make it cool. :duff

And EF... PM sent bro. :rock

Payment sent. Thanks for picking up SS's slack.

And it's funny, people bash the hell out of the Buck, but they are hard as hell to find for sale nude.

I'm cool either way Josh, whatever you think looks best is good with me. The figure on the front page looks good... I think with paint and blood the dragon hands look fine.

So again, I'm fine either way on mine :rock

Thanks guys. And EF, you are so right about the Buck... people talk crap about it.. but yet it's a biotch to track down nude. It is nice for tall figures though. I'm trying to figure out logistics on how I am gonna do my Part VIII. I might just have to do some crazy surgery to lengthen the legs or find SSC bodies to make the figures match Part VII and VI.

Yea, the outfit doesnt look as tore up as it was in part VII. Does he have the exposed bone hands in VIII?

Back