• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F13 Part V "Roy" signup thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

A-mazing work dude... looks incredible, and much more sinister than what we got from Sideshow. Is he scratch built, or did you riff off the Sideshow figure?

Thanks guys. I replaced the Sideshow body with a Majestic studios body I stole from an Apollo figure. The clothing is all SSC as is the hood, just weathered and stained to look more filthy and interesting. :rock

I just smashed my jason pf to pieces so I might have to hold back on this now. :monkey2
I am gonna kill my cat , it breaks everything , I think it does it on purpose too. :monkey1But then it looks at you with those cute eyes and you just have to forgive it. :monkey2:rotfl
I have to look at it like this :

"its a piece of stone. "

But deep in side I know its not. :monkey2
Ok , I'm gonna work my ass of to get back toy uo on this , I still have to get newt too , and a damn fridge !!. Its not freezing up well and the last thing I need is food poisoning !!!. :rotfl:monkey4

So the question is , do I get kick ass figures and starve or eat and have no kick ass figures ? :monkey2

That jason part 2 is sick !!!. :rock

I just smashed my jason pf to pieces so I might have to hold back on this now. :monkey2
I am gonna kill my cat , it breaks everything , I think it does it on purpose too. :monkey1But then it looks at you with those cute eyes and you just have to forgive it. :monkey2:rotfl
I have to look at it like this :

"its a piece of stone. "

But deep in side I know its not. :monkey2
Ok , I'm gonna work my ass of to get back toy uo on this , I still have to get newt too , and a damn fridge !!. Its not freezing up well and the last thing I need is food poisoning !!!. :rotfl:monkey4

So the question is , do I get kick ass figures and starve or eat and have no kick ass figures ? :monkey2

That jason part 2 is sick !!!. :rock

I know what you're saying, my cat is now a year old, much bigger, much more a little terror but everytime I want to get mad at him I see him as he was .............................

The little BRAT!

Holy balls, dude. ^^^^ing awesome! :rock

:naughty

Thank you, thank you... :bow

I'm really happy with it. I made him leather straps, put studs on the attach points to make it pop. I bulked up the body with cotton balls to make him look a bit more pumped up than the standard Dragon body. All in all, I'm very happy with him and ready to do more.

He's borrowing that jumpsuit from a Myers figure though, waiting on shipment of all of my Roy stuff that I ordered. Now I just need to find some extra weapons somewhere and I am set.

Thanks Blake! As Les has told me many times, I just get into a groove when I work on Horror items. It's what I really enjoy to do and it's the closest I will ever get to making horror movies of my own. :lol

Besides, I am just so psyched that I have a Roy on my shelf. :rock:rock:rock

Right now I am using the Dragon standard. It's shorter than Sideshow but only by a fraction. I can use any other body though, just more expensive to get some of the bodies.

Back