F13 Part 1 Location Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a great project with a friend which involves the original Camp Crystal Lake, original cast member actress Adrienne King (Alice) has already given us her support. :panic:

Stay tuned.

If you love F13th part 1, you're going to love this.

Couldn't disagree more. They made Jason fierce again which he hasn't been in a long time.

That's how I see it. The movie might not be perfect, but then again No Friday movie is (as far as acting, plot etc)

the reason to watch them is Jason and the remake made him Brutal, which I loved.

That's how I see it. The movie might not be perfect, but then again No Friday movie is (as far as acting, plot etc)

the reason to watch them is Jason and the remake made him Brutal, which I loved.

Part 1 is the best hands down and no hockey mask needed thank you very much.

Part 1 is the best hands down and no hockey mask needed thank you very much.

My point is that people hate on the remake because of the bad acting and thin plot.

Which is ridiculous because what Friday movie has ever had Oscar winning performances lol :lol (Or a plot?)

kids show up, they wanna have a good time, they get killed. So when people trash talk the remake, it makes me go, "What Friday movies have they been watching that I don't know about?"

Anyways,

i'm working with a friend to deliver a petition to the Northern NJ Boyscout Council to have them open up their doors to the original Camp Crystal Lake and allow the fans to have a campout there with film related activities, like sex and drugs.

Ok, maybe not sex and drugs, but imagine getting to play monopoly in the original movie cabins, going out on the lake in a canoe, watching the movie there, winning prizes and hanging out with other F13th fans, all under the light of the cool moon!

Just spending the night there would be awesome, that camp opened 1927, movie made there 1979, yet only 2 public daytime tours have taken place there in 34 years!

Very little has changed in that camp, being there is like being transported back in time to 1979!

Very few iconic movie sets are still intact as much as this one is.

Please click like on my Facebook page for this project if interested in camping out there.

I don't care what they would charge, I would do it in a heart beat.

Would you?

Who's a F13th fan here?

Last edited:
My point is that people hate on the remake because of the bad acting and thin plot.

Which is ridiculous because what Friday movie has ever had Oscar winning performances lol :lol (Or a plot?)

kids show up, they wanna have a good time, they get killed. So when people trash talk the remake, it makes me go, "What Friday movies have they been watching that I don't know about?"
Exactly, the acting has been borderline OK to abysmal in all of them and due to FX limitations, Jason could never be as brutal in parts II - IV as in the remake. Overall, I think it more than holds its own vs the originals, though I still have a soft spot for III/IV.

Anyways,

i'm working with a friend to deliver a petition to the Northern NJ Boyscout Council to have them open up their doors to the original Camp Crystal Lake and allow the fans to have a campout there with film related activities, like sex and drugs.

Ok, maybe not sex and drugs, but imagine getting to play monopoly in the original movie cabins, going out on the lake in a canoe, watching the movie there, winning prizes and hanging out with other F13th fans, all under the light of the cool moon!

Just spending the night there would be awesome, that camp opened 1927, movie made there 1979, yet only 2 public daytime tours have taken place there in 34 years!

Very little has changed in that camp, being there is like being transported back in time to 1979!

Please click like on my Facebook page for this project if interested in camping out there.

Would you?

Who's a F13th fan here?
That is a dang cool idea. Doubt I'd ever have the opportunity to go and I'm not on FB, but I'll get my wife to like it, haha.

Exactly, the acting has been borderline OK to abysmal in all of them and due to FX limitations, Jason could never be as brutal in parts II - IV as in the remake. Overall, I think it more than holds its own vs the originals, though I still have a soft spot for III/IV.

That is a dang cool idea. Doubt I'd ever have the opportunity to go and I'm not on FB, but I'll get my wife to like it, haha.

I don't do FB either other than this project.

Yes, its that important, enough so that I would subject myself to FB. :rotfl

I appreciate the wife's support. :hi5: :rotfl

Please spread the word. :hi5:

Last edited:
Anyways,

Would you?

Who's a F13th fan here?

or getting laid in the woods... :yess:

F13. Is that like a computer button/command key or something???

Fabs, you a Friday the 13th Part 1 fan?

That movie is one of my big loves outside of Superhero stuff.

Well, that and Day of the Dead.

I guess not. :lol

Last edited:
Back