F13 Part 1 Location Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
I am so upset that I missed this $100.00 tour of the F13 camp (nobebosco and sand pond) and film presentation in Blairstown NJ on Friday 6/13/13.

This was their second time doing this, first time was in 2011, which I also missed.

They actually allowed the fans to take a canoe out to where Alice and Jason were.

I live approximately 1.5 hours away from the F13th Part 1 location yet have never taken the trip there, what the hell is wrong with me. :slap

Planning on doing that very soon, if not to the camp at least to Blairstown.

My friend begged the camp admin to do another one but unfortunately nothing is planned as the camp is shutting down next week then immediate construction will begin.

The next film presentation in Blairstown will be on Friday 12/13/13, but only the film, no camp tour. :(

https://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/2013/09/report-camp-crystal-lake-tour-9132013.html

https://www.nobebosco.org/tour/shop

So, who wants to take a drive. :rotfl

Last edited:
Either way, none of them come even close to the first. :lecture

review_pamv_1.jpg

Man, if I lived in the states I'd love to come and take a tour of the set. It'd be like a dream come true.

Also, Jye, I totally agree, the first movie is the best. Then 2 then 3. All the others are more just fun to see Jason in his iconic mask killing people. I know I'm in a huge minority but I actually like Jason Takes Manhatten too, but I'm fully aware it's pretty terrible. :lol I just love it in a kind of trashy 80's kind of way.

Man, if I lived in the states I'd love to come and take a tour of the set. It'd be like a dream come true.

Also, Jye, I totally agree, the first movie is the best. Then 2 then 3. All the others are more just fun to see Jason in his iconic mask killing people. I know I'm in a huge minority but I actually like Jason Takes Manhatten too, but I'm fully aware it's pretty terrible. :lol I just love it in a kind of trashy 80's kind of way.

I'm 1.5hrs away and never went. :lol

More like. :slap

I respect the mask, but the movies are not about that for me, hence why 1 is perfect.

For 80's trash, there is just so much to choose from. :rotfl

Toxic Avenger 1 is my choice. :yess:

I'm biased because Jennifer Aspinal was my special effects make-up instructor while she was working on Toxic 1.

Plus I had a minor non speaking background part in Toxic 3 because it was shot in my home town. :yess:

Toxic 2/3 suck though regardless where they were shot. :lol

Anyways, back on topic, I'm so psyched for my pilgrimage to Blairstown and the perimeter of the camp. :lol

Back