F13 Part 1 Location Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 1.5hrs away and never went. :lol

More like. :slap

I respect the mask, but the movies are not about that for me, hence why 1 is perfect.

For 80's trash, there is just so much to choose from. :rotfl

Toxic Avenger 1 is my choice. :yess:

I'm biased because Jennifer Aspinal was my special effects make-up instructor while she was working on Toxic 1.

Plus I had a minor non speaking background part in Toxic 3 because it was shot in my home town. :yess:

Toxic 2/3 suck though regardless where they were shot. :lol

Anyways, back on topic, I'm so psyched for my pilgrimage to Blairstown and the perimeter of the camp. :lol

princess_bride_boo_large.jpg

does that mean you're coming with me. :lol

Water insertion, in the middle of winter in NY? You sure? :lol

I mean, he's good as Jason and all, as far as masked Jasons go I understand that he's very much loved.

Did you like the 2099 Jason?

Have you seen the Hatchet flicks? Hodder IS Jason (still :lol)!

I actually prefer the remake to 1-3 and like how it pretty much incorporated them seamlessly. But then, Hodder wasn't in 1-3. :nana:

I was also looking forward to the sequel which was supposed to take place at Crystal Lake in the winter, but the stupid remake company doesn't know what to do with films that aren't remakes, so they opted for a NOES remake instead, which bounced at the box office like a rubber tongue. :lol

Oh I'm there .......... as long as Hodder joins too. Then the set will be awesome for the first time :D

:exactly::lol

:gah::gah::gah:

I will say that 4 is better than 3, but not as good as 2.

Either way, none of them come even close to the first. :lecture

I don't hate 3, it was great in the theater when I was 16. :rotfl

So wait a minute....
you are not even a Jason fan then? you just like the first movie and that's it? :horror

So wait a minute....
you are not even a Jason fan then? you just like the first movie and that's it? :horror

The first is a masterpiece, do I really need more. :lol

2/4 are good

3 is ok, wish they would release an appropriate 3D version of it for home, would rewatch it just for kicks in 3D.

The rest I can live w/o.

While on the topic of horror:

Looks like a mix of a Slasher movie and the Thing

[ame]https://youtu.be/fkJdN2iBOBg[/ame]

What the.....

[ame]https://youtu.be/0-mHSAtNcyM[/ame]

...I actually prefer the remake to 1-3 and like how it pretty much incorporated them seamlessly. But then, Hodder wasn't in 1-3. :nana:

I was also looking forward to the sequel which was supposed to take place at Crystal Lake in the winter, but the stupid remake company doesn't know what to do with films that aren't remakes...
Yeah, that sucks about the sequel, if it's true that they've scrapped the winter premise. Would be such a nice visual twist for F13. Agree too about the remake. Colours and cinematography were well done. Really enjoyed just watching a lot of it.

The first is a masterpiece, do I really need more. :lol

2/4 are good

3 is ok, wish they would release an appropriate 3D version of it for home, would rewatch it just for kicks in 3D.

The rest I can live w/o.
Agree overall with this assessment, too, though III is hands down my favourite of the first four, mostly due to the final barn showdown and dream sequence. Still remember how I felt as a kid watching Jason pound on the cabin window and then kick the door off its hinges, as he runs towards Chris. And that damn creepy smile of his, still gives me the heebie jeebies.

I don't really find any of the series worth rewatching after IV. Zombie Jason doesn't do anything for me, though I did have a few cheap laughs with Jason X (especially the scene where Jason stabs the black Sgt. through the wall and he's all 'It'll take more than that to stop this cat!' *gets stabbed a few more times* 'That oughtta do it...' *dies*).

That's the one I hate the most. :lol Plays like a comedy with no thrills whatsoever (as does a lot of Jason X, but was able to get a few cheap laughs from that one, whereas I find VI unwatchable).

Exactly. The whole series is a comedy. There's nothing scary about it. Jason is more of an anti hero then a villain. So...why not have some fun with it?

Back