F13 Part 1 Location Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be up for this in a heartbeat if I lived in America or could feasibly make it over. Friday 13th is one of my favourite horror movies, but sadly too far for me. I don't have facebook but I'll get anyone I know to "like" it just to help keep the numbers up. Projects like this are truly awesome, good luck with it.

I'd be up for this in a heartbeat if I lived in America or could feasibly make it over. Friday 13th is one of my favourite horror movies, but sadly too far for me. I don't have facebook but I'll get anyone I know to "like" it just to help keep the numbers up. Projects like this are truly awesome, good luck with it.

:hi5:

If this succeeds i'll send you pics!

Besides this article was saying how they don't even like people going there...

https://www.cracked.com/article_20710_5-photos-that-shatter-your-image-horror-movie-locations.html

Hence my petition, to change their minds. :thwak

Sounds awesome,jye. I hate FB but my wife made me an account anyway. I'd probably never get to go because I'm a hermit and an anti-social but ill get on FB and give it a like. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm the same way, no FB for me, other than this project.

Thank You Fiend, much appreciated. :hi5:

I went to Blairstown where the original F13th was made, guess which one is me. :lol

picture.php

Back