• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MIMB Sideshow 12"ANH Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have an extra 1/6 Scale Sideshow Toys A New Hope Darth Vader figure that I bought back when he was released to try my hand at customization. I can finally admit that that's not going to happen :lol He has been stored MIMB in my closest for the last few years. Figured I would offer him here to see if anyone needs one. Looking for 165 plus actual shipping.

Pm ;)

I have an extra 1/6 Scale Sideshow Toys A New Hope Darth Vader figure that I bought back when he was released to try my hand at customization. I can finally admit that that's not going to happen :lol He has been stored MIMB in my closest for the last few years. Figured I would offer him here to see if anyone needs one. Looking for 165 plus actual shipping.

Best,

Robert

So Douglesmcc just does not return pm's or updates his item is sold?? After responding to me that is was still available? Awesome that he has you to update his customers for him.... Just spectacular!!!

Just like spider-man ;). No need to be upset buddy. I'm sure he'll be fair and treats this like first come, first serve.

So Douglesmcc just does not return pm's or updates his item is sold?? After responding to me that is was still available? Awesome that he has you to update his customers for him.... Just spectacular!!!

Best,

Robert

Douglas hasn't even logged in since 17 hours ago. Be a little patient. Your enthusiasm can be turn off for a lot of sellers.

Awesome thanks for the update but kinda funny.....I don't remember address you or even asking you or anyone but Dougles for feedback on this thread. Guess there are a lot of nosy old ladies on this thread. Do me a favor. Unless you are Dougles please leave the 2 cents on another thread. Thanks

I'm dropping out. Found another one.

Best,

Robert

Yep me too! This guy is a complete flake. He has gotten back to none of us and I have talked with some of you and it is now confirmed......Flake! I have cases of the New Vader coming in if anyone needs one....pm me.

Back