• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hot Toys DX 06 Jack Sparrow EXC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Long time since I've posted here. Hopefully everyone is good, due to hardship right now. I am looking to sell my Jack Sparrow exclusive from sideshow. I am looking to sell it locally at the price of $250 or if somebody wants me to ship it, they would pay shipping. I'm guessing like $300. I am located in Los Angeles, please pm me with any and all questions. Now about the figure the box is has a tear in the top and a ding on the corner. Figure is complete and everything is in box. Pictures will follow. Thanks for looking.

Also thought about it and will be selling my Christopher Reeves Sideshow Exclusive for $250, and I have the DX 08 Batman 89 for 300. Liam Angelus and Comic Con Angelus 12" Sideshow, take them both for $120, or each for $60. I am willing to trade for the DX TDKR Batman, or Iron Man Mark VI or VII. Thanks

Last edited:
Here are the pics.

IMG012_zps86c4fbf8.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG011_zps37ec24f6.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG008_zps1ac655a0.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG010_zps77d884eb.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG009_zpsf2ee876b.jpg
[/IMG]