Extra Head - what will you be doing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my plan:

Raiders: SSC Indy displayed with Belloq idol pedestal

Professor Indy: extra Indy head on extra Prometheus with Giles outfit and glasses

TOD: 2nd SSC indy w/ torn Kenner shirt on a Hot Toys muscular body. Prometheus goes to Professor.

Club Obi Wan: extra Indy head on a HT Truetype with Legacy Bond tuxedo. Displayed with Medi Nurachi accessory and Hasbro diamond artifact.

TLC: Medi Indy with a tie and massive body (yes, I know you hate it). Displayed on a 21st century german motorcycle with sidecar, custom grail diary and Henry Sr.

Crystal Skull: unless the Medi looks way better than the protos I'll skip the entire thing. Displayed with Gentle Giant Crystal Skull.

I'm thinking I'll pick up a True Type and make a Temple of Doom Indy. I have an outfit from that godawful Hasbro talking Indy figure that I can easily distress and tear up. Any ideas where I can find a good 1:6 machete? I would try one of the SSC Jason figures, but I think those are all blood covered.

Try MonkeyDepot or VikingPlayground. Often times they kit out SOG/Vietnam figures who come with those as extras, so you can buy them straight-off vs. having to pick up the whole figure. Otherwise, a little thinner and silver paint touch ups would fix the blood covered Jason machetes.

Back