Extra Head - what will you be doing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can pick up an extra shirt and tie, you could go with the Scarface 12." He floats around ebay for as little as $30 or maybe a retailer has him kitted out. As for the German disguise (ROTLA), I'd just watch the movie again and see what Monkey Depot has in loose WWII AXIS uniforms.

I've already got a Giles en route and a HT headless TrueType waiting for that extra Indy noggin to complete a Professor Jones.

Awesome - thanks.

I hope you don't normally go around the internet asking strangers to give you head.

Guillotine_smiley.gif

Awesome - thanks.

No problem.

Still trying to figure that out. I may have to try and make one myself or say he wore a regular tie that day. :lol

If the tie is standard, it'll be the normal tie with an elastic strap. Simply remove the tie from the elastic, fold it into a bowtie (with a glued "twist" in the middle for the knot unless you're masterfull enough to actually tie it) then stitch it back onto the elastic. Viola!

I have one of the books and it shows Indy with both the bow tie and standed tie(windsor)sp.

If the tie is standard, it'll be the normal tie with an elastic strap. Simply remove the tie from the elastic, fold it into a bowtie (with a glued "twist" in the middle for the knot unless you're masterfull enough to actually tie it) then stitch it back onto the elastic. Viola!

Was thinking of doing something just like that. Giles is still in his box so I haven't messed with it since I got him. :lol

Man Josh, I didn't even remember posting that picture. :lol

Nice :lol The thread just came back from vacation. :lol

Does anyone else make 'spare bodies' where the joints are covered up, like the ones Hot Toys uses for Rambo? I'd like one for when I do a torn-shirt Temple of Doom custom. What are they generally called - 'muscle' bodies? I'd never had much interest in them until I realised how cool they would make such a figure look.

Does anyone else make 'spare bodies' where the joints are covered up, like the ones Hot Toys uses for Rambo? I'd like one for when I do a torn-shirt Temple of Doom custom. What are they generally called - 'muscle' bodies? I'd never had much interest in them until I realised how cool they would make such a figure look.

Ebay. You can find a spare Rambo, Rocky body on any one of the Hong Kong ebaY stores for relatively cheap in comparison to the complete figs. Just make sure the skin tone matches. But be warned. They're not very poseable.

I'm thinking I'll pick up a True Type and make a Temple of Doom Indy. I have an outfit from that godawful Hasbro talking Indy figure that I can easily distress and tear up. Any ideas where I can find a good 1:6 machete? I would try one of the SSC Jason figures, but I think those are all blood covered.

Back