Extra Head - what will you be doing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be an easy Kitbash if you can find an Arab figure...

r18.jpg

Oh and Josh, when you start your Ford castings please keep me in mind. :D

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but the extra head (sans hat) would be perfect on a Nazi uniform for a fig of Dr. Jones when he runs into Der Fuhrer at the book burning in The Last Crusade.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but the extra head (sans hat) would be perfect on a Nazi uniform for a fig of Dr. Jones when he runs into Der Fuhrer at the book burning in The Last Crusade.

:google :google :google

He'd look a bit too young, but you're right... good call!

:rock

:google :google :google

He'd look a bit too young, but you're right... good call!

:rock

Agreed, but beggars can't be choosers--it'd also be an easy custom as you'd just have to get the head to fit on a body that already has a Nazi uniform. Add a book (diary) and voila--- you're ready to go to der Fuhrer's next book signing...........

in Hell.:devil

I thin I'll switch the heads out on my figure and go from an Indy wearing Hat to Indy holding hat pose every now and again. Not the most exciting thing to do, but I still look forward to it with gleeful anticipation.

Thought I'd resurrect this thread just to give us something else to talk about...IF the SSC Indy figure ever arrives what will you be doing with the extra head?

I'm getting one exclusive and one standard figure, so I'll have two extra heads. Ideally, I'd like to have a tux Indy and German uniform Indy - anyone know if there's a 1/6 scale white tux other than the Legacy Bond ones? I've looked everywhere for one, hoping some place in Hong Kong might make them, but I haven't found any. I don't like the Legacy Bond ones - none of them are accurate and they all look a bit bulky.

Similarly, what's the best match for Indy's German Disguise outfit? There must be a load out there, but I don't know much about military figures. I know Hasbro is supposedly making one, but while the working Bazooka looks fun I'm sure the outfit will stink so I don't really want to use it.

As for the 'extra' Adventurer Indy figure, that will become a Temple of Doom version with ripped shirt, probably off the Hasbro one when it comes out.

And as for the likelihood of us getting this figure at all...I think we'll get it, but this has to be one of my worst buying experiences ever.

I'm getting one exclusive and one standard figure, so I'll have two extra heads. Ideally, I'd like to have a tux Indy and German uniform Indy - anyone know if there's a 1/6 scale white tux other than the Legacy Bond ones? I've looked everywhere for one, hoping some place in Hong Kong might make them, but I haven't found any. I don't like the Legacy Bond ones - none of them are accurate and they all look a bit bulky.

Similarly, what's the best match for Indy's German Disguise outfit? There must be a load out there, but I don't know much about military figures. I know Hasbro is supposedly making one, but while the working Bazooka looks fun I'm sure the outfit will stink so I don't really want to use it.

As for the 'extra' Adventurer Indy figure, that will become a Temple of Doom version with ripped shirt, probably off the Hasbro one when it comes out.

And as for the likelihood of us getting this figure at all...I think we'll get it, but this has to be one of my worst buying experiences ever.

If you can pick up an extra shirt and tie, you could go with the Scarface 12." He floats around ebay for as little as $30 or maybe a retailer has him kitted out. As for the German disguise (ROTLA), I'd just watch the movie again and see what Monkey Depot has in loose WWII AXIS uniforms.

I've already got a Giles en route and a HT headless TrueType waiting for that extra Indy noggin to complete a Professor Jones.

Back