EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love a TNG Enterprise nav conn with space for Riker to put his foot on.

On just a Ten-Forward chair to execute the Riker maneuver with!
Like I said, there aren't much Trek things thay haven't passed through my tiny brain in the past 10 years.

I really had nothing else better to do. I only spent 4-5 hours on other things, and the rest of my time, including but not limited to eating, walking, sitting, day dreaming, I thought about Trek.

I really doubt there are anything that i havent considered. I was like Dr Strange who ran through all the possible outcome before taking the only possible route.
780_1386.jpg

As long as we're not getting the one on the left I'm happy. It looks like the QmX sculpt and I never liked it.

The new one looks fantastic and I will get it and all TNG Picards, even a season 1-2 version as unlikely as it is.

Hey all,
I received my Picard today brand new. Was very excited however that turned to despair when I saw his nose. There is paint rub on it where the box front has pushed against it even though it was in a plastic cover.
The pictures I've taken make it look tame in comparison to how it looks in person.
Its been a while since I posted here and I posted on FB who advised I post here as Nanjin usually replies here.
I'm just wondering if it will be possible to have a replacement head?
I can usually live with some issues but a mark on the face on sixth scale is like a beacon that attracts your attention.

Attachments

• picard1.jpeg
    picard1.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 89
  • picard2.jpeg
    picard2.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 90
Hey all,
I received my Picard today brand new. Was very excited however that turned to despair when I saw his nose. There is paint rub on it where the box front has pushed against it even though it was in a plastic cover.
The pictures I've taken make it look tame in comparison to how it looks in person.
Its been a while since I posted here and I posted on FB who advised I post here as Nanjin usually replies here.
I can usually live with some issues but a mark on the face on sixth scale is like a beacon that attracts your attention.
You have to reach out to the place you bought it from. We shipped out most Picard before Sept 2021 except some for vendors. This is close to 8 months ago.

I would reach out to wherever you bought it from. Most places will at least offer a refund if they cannot outright replace it. With how long it has been from its release it might be difficult for them to replace it unless they have held onto some stock themselves. No clue if EXO has any replacement stock but if they do I would imagine the vendor can reach out to them and get a replacement.

I posted this in the TNG thread as well but this guy is amazing at creating and programing the graphics needed for all things Trek,
it would be awesome if Nanjin could add screens to his enterprise diorama and contract this guy to make some programs for
the screen displays.

also check out his tricorder

We have been producing 4 figures (3+1). One of them is relying on outside producer.

Delivery was said to be Feb, delayed to May, and now delayed till end of June.

This is the reason why I built my own production. I have total control and wveryone knows exactly what's going on from start to finish.

Let's assume EXO-6 last years released by relying of outside source. Collectors have all the time to pre-order, and able to spread their purchases out to 1 5 years while we sit around and watch Star Wars flushing our investment into the toilet. Assume the above, data wouldn't deliver until Aug 2021, Picard by Dec, Janeway around June, EMH should be done by Oct of 2022.

Bankrupt before we could even reach EMH. Couldn't even reach annual minimum guarantee

We have been producing 4 figures (3+1). One of them is relying on outside producer.

This is the reason why I built my own production. I have total control and wveryone knows exactly what's going on from start to finish.

Let's assume EXO-6 last years released by relying of outside source. Collectors have all the time to pre-order, and able to spread their purchases out to 1 5 years while we sit around and watch Star Wars flushing our investment into the toilet. Assume the above, data wouldn't deliver until Aug 2021, Picard by Dec, Janeway around June, EMH should be done by Oct of 2022.

Bankrupt before we could even reach EMH. Couldn't even reach annual minimum guarantee
We collectors benefit from your ability to dodge landmines Nanjin. I know Hot Toys have just pushed some of their releases back. The past couple years have taught companies that outsourcing makes it hard to stick delivery dates. Out of curiosity, which figure did you outsource? (If this is a secret, feel free to tell me to mind my business 🙂

You have to reach out to the place you bought it from. We shipped out most Picard before Sept 2021 except some for vendors. This is close to 8 months ago.
With regards to this and I know you've been replying on FB, but there is no back up for this?
If I go through my vendor what do they do? I get my money back and send the figure but then I get no figure and have to pay more to get one as it is sold out?
If they contact you and you can give them a replacement head, that then has to work through a middle man when Exo-6 can communicate directly through me and send it to me.

Why does it have to go through the vendor?

To me, it just seems like you're trying to say hard luck pal. Nothing we can do for you. But this is a factory error. Its not the vendors fault as it was a sealed shipper box.

We collectors benefit from your ability to dodge landmines Nanjin. I know Hot Toys have just pushed some of their releases back. The past couple years have taught companies that outsourcing makes it hard to stick delivery dates. Out of curiosity, which figure did you outsource? (If this is a secret, feel free to tell me to mind my business 🙂
Pretty sure it is Kruge or Quark.

90% of my collecting $ is going to Exo -6 this year and likely the next 3-4 years--given what has been teased and what Nanjin has pledged for release time-lines. I expect figures like Kruge and Quark to need the assistance of an 'out-side' producer that could lead to delays. I am a very patient collector.

I'm glad to see the thought you put into this. Trust me, as a business owner myself, I understand the headaches of having to rely on other companies for ANYTHING. Being able to do most of your work in-house is a huge, huge bonus.
I waited over two years for Hot Toys to finally send me the Pennywise I preordered. And while I don't mind waiting, it was still incredibly frustrating.

90% of my collecting $ is going to Exo -6 this year and likely the next 3-4 years--given what has been teased and what Nanjin has pledged for release time-lines. I expect figures like Kruge and Quark to need the assistance of an 'out-side' producer that could lead to delays. I am a very patient collector.
Same here. I'm finally starting to run out of space. Honestly, I never expected this level of depth for 1/6 scale star trek, so I've drastically recalibrated my priorities so that I can complete as much of my Star Trek collection as Nanjin is willing to supply. I may even break my double-dip rule for it.

With regards to this and I know you've been replying on FB, but there is no back up for this?
If I go through my vendor what do they do? I get my money back and send the figure but then I get no figure and have to pay more to get one as it is sold out?
If they contact you and you can give them a replacement head, that then has to work through a middle man when Exo-6 can communicate directly through me and send it to me.

To me, it just seems like you're trying to say hard luck pal. Nothing we can do for you. But this is a factory error. Its not the vendors fault as it was a sealed shipper box.
If we jump over the vendor then why we need a vendor?

Vendor gets paid for servicing their customer. We can paid by the same manner. We sell direct to customers, we service them directly, we sell to vendors, then we service our vendor. The service charge is included in the sales transaction, an exchange of benefits.

I understand the frustration but this is how commerce works. If you sell something to B on ebay, and B sold to C, can C comes to you for an issue or should he go to B first? Then you work things out with B when he comes to you.

We service all our B2C customers as our situations allow. Beside shipping issues, we did our part with our customers. We charged customers than we have the responsibilties. If we didn't take the customer money, then there's no transaction (no exchange of benefits) and therefor no commerce responsibility.

I understand you frustration. I can only suggest you to reach out to where you bought the figure, and we will deal with them accordingly. You paid them. They supposed to service you.

Last edited:

I know in the UK when you buy from a store & there's an issue. You go back to the store not to the manufacturer. If I buy something from ebay for example & there is an issue or fault (unless stated in the ebay description) you go back to the seller/vendor & not the manufacturer.

Back