EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220408_071137.jpg

I have 3D printed a TOS helm and Science station. That's an Art Asylum scale transporter on the left bottom with its controls there to the right. Given the lull of sixth scale TOS I had turned back to 10 scale

Yeah the Captain's chair and rear gantry with printed backdrop would be an amazing display as a minimum, especially if the flooring could also accommodate the stands. I admit I would love various bridge stations too for the movie bridge.

Nanjin,

I think this has already been asked here on the thread before, but will you be producing a Picard in his standard dress uniform as well as the later season one? Or now with the 2-tier approach will it be included with the “top-end” version?

Keep up the great work - you are doing some stellar stuff.

There are already
Nanjin,

I think this has already been asked here on the thread before, but will you be producing a Picard in his standard dress uniform as well as the later season one? Or now with the 2-tier approach will it be included with the “top-end” version?

Keep up the great work - you are doing some stellar stuff.
He will surely have an EX n SX TNG release. There are already a large amount of Picard out there.

Not giving out more info. The environment is becoming hostile. Some like to pick on the things I said and tried to hold me responsible.

I change my plans frequently and hate to be fixed on just one plan.

Sharing my info only invite problems. Only non important information will be given here.

There are already

He will surely have an EX n SX TNG release. There are already a large amount of Picard out there.

Not giving out more info. The environment is becoming hostile. Some like to pick on the things I said and tried to hold me responsible.

Sharing my info only invite problems. Only non important information will be given here.
I appreciate where you are coming from (have been forced actually) on this, and it is a shame but understandable.

I was merely curious, the season 5/6 figure of him that you have produced is great - I’m just not a fan of that particular outfit is all. Too relaxed IMO, but thats just me. I like my Picard in standard dress/officer’s uniform 👍🏻

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

Cheers Nanjin - don’t let the buggers get you down! As they say…

There are already

Can never have enough Picard.

I can't wait to see his specs and pics like Sisko this week.

That is... killer, man. Just killer. :clap I would buy that if you sold 'em just for the display piece. Of course I say that now, without any idea of how much such a thing would cost. My eyes are always bigger than my wallet. Damn my eyes... damn them! ::: chanting ::: I must unsee, I must unsee.... nope, not working

Last edited:
Back