EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to S01E12 in my Blu-ray series re-watch, and am enjoying all of them.

It's also the first time I'm seeing them in their remastered form.

The Big Goodbye, with the first appearance of the Dixon Hill holodeck program is the point that really opens up the series, because there's that world space within Enterprise that could be virtually anything: to create the illusion of fully functioning worlds in minute detail that can be interacted with, populate them with people who believe they're real, and allow for the deadly use of firearms. Essentially it jumps the shark, because you have to accept that the ship can devote that much power to replicating all of that for what is often just leisure time for the crew.

Yet it's too much fun not to have this option on board.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Can you provide a time-frame for those that were ordered directly from the website? I assume those would be shipped via air freight and arrive quicker.
Not appropriate for me to state the timing. But you should be able to rationally guess the timing.

Customers always paid a little more for something more or pay a little less for something less.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Not appropriate for me to state the timing. But you should be able to rationally guess the timing.

Customers always paid a little more for something more or pay a little less for something less.

Quickly checks email for shipping notice... :wink1:

I FINALLY got Data and Picard ordered. I did Picard at sideshow with a payment plan but Data is already on waitlist there[emoji20]. So I had to order Data at big bad toy store. I have the full amount ready just in case he ships supersoon. Ended up cancelling the crown Gandalf so I can have Data money.

Next time a figure is announced, I won't wait 2 months to order. Lesson learned for the future Trek figures.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I FINALLY got Data and Picard ordered. I did Picard at sideshow with a payment plan but Data is already on waitlist there[emoji20]. So I had to order Data at big bad toy store. I have the full amount ready just in case he ships supersoon. Ended up cancelling the crown Gandalf so I can have Data money.

Next time a figure is announced, I won't wait 2 months to order. Lesson learned for the future Trek figures.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Forgoing Gandolf for Data. Is my honor. We won't disappoint you

Any newer pics of Data? It's been a while and we only have the preorder pics. Had the sculpt been refined since?
The sculpt is good. Iy is Paint up responsiblty to bring out the likeness. Next publiccally posted pictures of Data will be from production.

We're getting Star Trek figures in great quality. I keep daydreaming of seeing TNG characters like Riker and Worf in 1/6. The simple uniforms finally realised, Worf's bat'leth and other accessories...I can't wait.

We're getting Star Trek figures in great quality. I keep daydreaming of seeing TNG characters like Riker and Worf in 1/6. The simple uniforms finally realised, Worf's bat'leth and other accessories...I can't wait.

With you 100% on Worf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXO TNG Picard will be done without a leash on me.

Yes!! Can't wait to buy an EXO TNG Picard. Thanks for the tip - I almost started chasing a QMX version...

Yes!! Can't wait to buy an EXO TNG Picard. Thanks for the tip - I almost started chasing a QMX version...
EXO-6 TNG Picard will have 3 tops. But might not have phaser rifle. Don't think he ever used one in tng.

EXO-6 TNG Picard will have 3 tops. But might not have phaser rifle. Don't think he ever used one in tng.

Yes! I love having options and I would think by having options like that you may end up with people buying multiples so they can display all the options. Chances are I will be tempted.

For me one of the massive mistakes QMX made with Picard were the choice of Phaser and Tricorder - they originally showed off a First Contact Picard and when they changed to TNG they kept the same props which didn?t match the era.

Season 1 tunic, season 4-7 tunic and captain's jacket?

Gamechanger! The fact that EXO 6 cares this much goes a long way.

Season 1 tunic, season 4-7 tunic and captain's jacket?

Gamechanger! The fact that EXO 6 cares this much goes a long way.

If I were a betting man I would put my money on you have 2 out of the 3 correct.

I don?t think it will be the season 1 look as that was a jumpsuit not a top - I would think it will be season 4-7, Captains jacket / undershirt and the dress uniform.

Though that said you could be right as the captains jacket had different trousers as well as they were similar to the TOS movie ones.

Yeah that's why I didn't bother with the QMX exclusive since it just looked weird posing TNG Picard with a phaser rifle. Plus those TNG phaser rifles were ugly as hell anyway.

For me one of the massive mistakes QMX made with Picard were the choice of Phaser and Tricorder - they originally showed off a First Contact Picard and when they changed to TNG they kept the same props which didn?t match the era.
Tricorder was right just not the phaser.

Nice to hear this. Gives me time to save. I'm the kind of collector that buys three TNG Picard's so that they can be posed on display at the same time. I did this with QMx McCoy -- One in his standard duty tunic; the other in short-sleeve. (When I display figures, I tend to leave them alone for years).

Back