EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Captain Sisko has a special place for me.

?Because I can live with it.?

I know I will love this Sisko.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
cc426b12a071b3e68c81c40af8b18744.jpg

New Spock head sculpt with S3 double knit tunic, hopefully with his slender body. I alteady have two Qmx 2.0 Spocks but if the Exo-6 version looks good I?ll buy him, too.

When you posted that figure image of the concept for Janeway(Not yours, someone elses), with the stern face and smiling face and three swap out hairstyles, i was all in. My wife said : "YES! We will be ordering that when it's put up!"

I can't wait. I know you said you were going to try and avoid costume overlaps, but my 2 cents is that the bald Sisko with the "In The Pale Moonlight" FC costume(And under vest), is my ideal look. I don't have as much money to throw at these things as i used to, unfortunately, and FC Data isn't a figure i 100% need, but i have just PO'd Picard on your site, as i don't want to miss out, and would rather buy with you than anywhere else just to maximise your profits rather than resellers.
I have no interest in TOS releases(And i am sure i am not speaking for everyone), but i can't wait for Janeway, Sisko and Archer. And Nog. And Kira. And Dax. And Bashir. And Garak.

As was said earlier, if he was in his original uniform, perhaps two heads. But if he's in the FC style tunic, only the bald look would make sense. But also, as you say, and because we know Nanjin is reading these comments, for myself, i bet that headsculpts would also sell. We all know the part out sites sell heads, but we have also yet to see an OE manufacturer selling factory made heads separately. It's probably a pipe dream.

Yep. This is my Sisko.
This is the iconic Sisko. Open tunic and vest. Do note the Jacket and Vest weren't make as a 3 piece suit but worn like one. 3pcs suits don't button up the jacket.

It is a natural progress for their price to appreciate as I continue to ?flood? and provide the market with Trek characters from all eras.

Of course, I won't count on this and produce sub-par figures. I have a reputation to protect. I don't like to fail and I am not going to fail because I forgot how to handle failure [emoji38]

Sleepless nights are coming in a few weeks

(The guy who said would disappear for 1000 years will say I only talk and no action [emoji1787])
f54a1d63b3f82236405fd3c217cea03a.jpg

New Spock head sculpt with S3 double knit tunic, hopefully with his slender body. I alteady have two Qmx 2.0 Spocks but if the Exo-6 version looks good I?ll buy him, too.
I don't think they still exist after 1000 years.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I look forward to see how far the line will go!

Dude, I have to pay for loyalties and annual insurance no matter what I do. Of course I will maximize the use with the amount of time and cost.

I have no choice but to go deep and wide. I consider I am burning money when no money is coming in ($20 deposit is useless). This set the stage for me to move fast.

Everyone wants to maximize figures pre-sale. I don't. I maximize production.

I intended to be recorded in Star Trek history, and my figures will be in Trek museums

Last edited:
I just commenced on the TNG Blu-ray mission. It's been a while since I've watched the series, and I'd forgotten this from Encounter at Farpoint:

farpoint_hd_174.jpg

I had to rewind to make sure I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep after Sideshow's Star Wars Week. :lol

If Hot Toys were making Star Trek figures, this would be an exclusive up there with the Porcelain Pattern Stormtrooper.

BBTS cancelled my QMx Scotty, so I'm hoping a TOS Scotty, Chekov, and Uhura will be coming from EXO-6. A Yvonne Craig Orion slave girl would be pretty awesome as well.

I just commenced on the TNG Blu-ray mission. It's been a while since I've watched the series, and I'd forgotten this from Encounter at Farpoint:

farpoint_hd_174.jpg

I had to rewind to make sure I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep after Sideshow's Star Wars Week. :lol

If Hot Toys were making Star Trek figures, this would be an exclusive up there with the Porcelain Pattern Stormtrooper.

If skirts then TOS female ones, please!

Lots of excitement with this line. Looking forward to the next announcement.

And that man-skirt uniform/thing is ridiculously horrendous. That actor has probably never lived that role down...

And that man-skirt uniform/thing is ridiculously horrendous. That actor has probably never lived that role down...

After the broad, kinky comedy of the second episode, The Naked Now, which was like a version of the sex ray in Flesh Gordon, it's hard to tell whether the man in the dress was a serious statement or a joke.

FlyAndFight said:
Looking forward to the next announcement.

I guess in the very near future there will be a wave coming showing us a good deal of TOS!

I'm intrigued to see the return of TOS to 1/6 because those uniforms are so nostalgic, and more aesthetically appealing than those of FC. Rather an instant dash of colour versus the frumpy, dowdy uniforms that I don't think lend themselves well to 1/6, especially with the interpretation of the padded grey upper section.

That's why I prefer TNG series uniforms with their bolder use of colour, especially in the Type B style. Re-watching is warming me up for a matching crew from Season 3+.

....I vetoed this sculpt 2 years ago. We have been working on this Spock for 2 years... you may come back 999 years and 11 months later, he should fall within your estimated time frame.

.... you may come back 999 years and 11 months later, he should fall within your estimated time frame.

I don?t get you, are you trying to be funny or are you mugging us off?

Here are my most wanted lines, in order of preference/priority:

1 TOS movie era (2-6) uniforms, not picky as to exactly which movie they're from I would buy the whole crew
2 First Contact era TNG uniforms, would buy the whole crew
3 DS9 either original or FC uniforms, not picky...would get everyone, even Garak, Martok, Rom etc (well, maybe Rom would be a hard sell ;) )
4 TOS original series uniforms, would at least get Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, maybe the rest
5 TNG season 4-7 uniforms would be interested in the whole crew, except Wesley
6 Voyager ... maybe...would likely skip Neelix and Kes
7 The rest, TNG season 1-3, TMP era uniforms, Enterprise, Discovery etc

Didn't he say that?

I hope that your figures will be better than your "jokes". Don ' t play with your followers!

Back